YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Somalifuscator v2 - Most advanced and poorly coded windows batch obfuscator

itsMe

This is the hidden content, please

Not only is the Obfuscator very fast but it's also very customizable. If you know python code well enough nothing is stopping you from going into the code and changing some of the randint values to occur more frequently making your code more obfuscated and harder to read.

Features

Anti VM
Literially checks if the current computer is a VM and if it is it exits

Anti Echo
Looks for any variation of the word ECHO. If it's found it exits. Also some of the other settings make it very very hard to echo commands and understand output

Anti Byte Change
Checks to make sure the first 3 bytes are obfuscated asf

Environment variable obfuscation
Uses built in Windows Environment Variables to help obfuscate code

Built in var support
I went through the dedication to list out nearly every built in var + make a regex that can find them all for multiple instances.

Errorlevel continuation
Using errorlevel won't break the code since using goto and labels dont establish an error level unless the label can't be found (which it always should be able to be found)

Bitwise Opperations (Xor, Or, And)
I figured out how you can do bitwise opperations in batch and i'm abusing it. Only XOR is used right now since I can't get Or and And to work correctly with each other

This is the hidden content, please