YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Parser URL:LOGIN:PASSWORD from logs 1.0.0 [Source]

itsMe

This is the hidden content, please

This is the Python source code that you can use to pull the URL:LOGIN:PASSWORD strings from the logs. The code is clean, without the use of third-party libraries. The script searches the logs for Passwords.txt files and collects strings from them. Collected rows are immediately sorted by name and duplicates are removed. The result will be saved to a text file new_data_from_logs_*.txt with a unique name. I've added a few filters to the code to remove garbage from the lines. I checked the script on public logs, there were no errors.
If possible and when I have free time, I will refine the script. Write your wishes in the topic.
The software was not packaged on purpose so that you could see that the code was clean.

1. Download and install Python on your computer (e.g.

2. Download the contents of the script and save it on your computer to a file with the .py extension, for example, main.py
3. On line 11 of the script, specify the path to your log folder in quotation marks
4. Run via command line: python *your_filename*.py (e.g. python main.py)