YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked I want to create a forum web site, I need help. but...

kedi

On 10/11/2023 at 3:58 AM, kedi said:

Unfortunately, I don't have time to do this. I want a ready and reliable website code. If you know a few of them, feel free to post them 🙂
thanks
- kedi

With all Due Respect that a horrible Idea and Foolish Idea  you should never consider Using another's "Code"  When it Comes to Building A Website.

How Do you know if it can be Trusted how do you know THere isn't Security Risks infected into the Code ? 

Your Best and Honestly Only Option is To Build Your Own Or Pay Someone TO make it for you . never Use a free Code  .. 

It Will Still Take You Time and knowledge To Get it Off the Ground.... and to get it off the Ground Takes crucial Knowledge Gained By Coding It and understanding How It Works And What Makes It Work.

Taking Short Cuts Will Be the biggest Mistake you can Make and you will regret it and Your Website Will Show it no in a Good Way 

No Trying to be Rude AT ALL Just trying to be Brutally Honest   im Sure If you Ask Some Users Here they will agree with me.