YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Lazzy Crypt v1.3 | Payload Obfuscator | Evasion anti-malware solutions | FUD 0/40 Runtime | by dEEpEst

dEEpEst

7 hours ago, dEEpEst said:

I don't understand what you want 🤔, You want to encrypt a file written in .NET, is this correct?

yeah ,thats right..I m gonna use it with

This is the hidden content, please

He says in the

If you're building it as a native assembly then you should be able to use any crypter, or if you're building it as a managed assembly then you should use an obfuscator. If you have experience with C or C# then you can also change the around the Program.c or Program.cs file respectively to reduce detections.

Edited by time122
Quote..

hace 21 horas, time122 dijo:

yeah ,thats right..I m gonna use it with

He says in the

That is .NET, it does not support .NET

hace 10 horas, EvilMlo dijo:

Nice share! Does it have Start-up and persistence ? Options.

No, No option, only antivirus evasion No option, only antivirus evasion 

• 1 month later...
On 11.10.2023 at 03:18, dEEpEst yazdı:

Lazzy Crypt v1.3 | Payload Obfuscator | Evasion anti-malware solutions | FUD 0/40 Runtime | by dEEpEst

Description

The Payload Obfuscator is a Python-based utility designed to enhance the evasion techniques around payloads. It employs multiple layers of obfuscation and encryption to make the detection of malicious payloads more challenging for conventional anti-malware solutions.

Updates Version

Minor changes in some AV's

Results

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png">

Hidden Content

IMPORTANT: Do not send to "VirusTotal" or similar that distribute samples, use kleenscan.com or antiscan.me

Download

Hidden Content

Password

Hidden Content

IMPORTANT: Do not send to "VirusTotal" or similar that distribute samples, use kleenscan.com or antiscan.me

:ch5:  DISCLAIMER: Both the tools and the manuals, guides, Pentest and other elements published here are for educational purposes. Both myself and the website does not take care of the improper use of this information, all responsibility falls on the end user.

Still work? I edit...

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2023 at 5:18 AM, dEEpEst said:

Lazzy Crypt v1.3 | Payload Obfuscator | Evasion anti-malware solutions | FUD 0/40 Runtime | by dEEpEst

Description

The Payload Obfuscator is a Python-based utility designed to enhance the evasion techniques around payloads. It employs multiple layers of obfuscation and encryption to make the detection of malicious payloads more challenging for conventional anti-malware solutions.

Updates Version

Minor changes in some AV's

Results

Download

Hidden Content

Base64: aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubWVkaWFmaXJlLmNvbS9maWxlLzZjMHJ3ang2bTkxanAzaC9MYXp6eV9DcnlwdF92MS4zLnJhci9maWxl

Password

Hidden Content

Binary > 128 Encrypt/Decrypt > Krypton (589) > scorpio v1.0 > TripleDes (2837)

siggggggggggy

:ch5:  DISCLAIMER: Both the tools and the manuals, guides, Pentest and other elements published here are for educational purposes. Both myself and the website does not take care of the improper use of this information, all responsibility falls on the end user.

Binary > 128 Encrypt/Decrypt 

Im trying to solve it but here failed can you please guide where I can do ?

the one Im trying it asking for passpharse of decrypt
I used tools of decrypter you told or if possible can send password to DM it will be more appreciate it.

Thank You

Edited by Feng Wu
another info added