YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Metasploit Pro Linux x64 4.22.2

itsMe

This is the hidden content, please

Metasploit Pro 4.21.1 Linux, the "good enough" crack -Zen

This method is (so far) universal just like the nexpose universal crack.

No trial needed. I remember telling people to they didn't need to sign up for the trial at rapid7.com in order to get MetasploitPro working. I had come up with an offline registration method (the offline license is actually a zip file where you control aspects including the keys used etc) anyway just changing some of the ruby code is enough. Some people got extremely close so I decided I should just share this. Despite that it works I'm not actually satisfied with the crack and that's part of why I didn't share it much earlier.

** SPECIAL NOTE
** Rapi7 broke https and so scanning of https websites and services doesn't
** work. 😕 Unbelievable. This is true in Windows and Linux.

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Install using metasploit_20220928-160319.bin which MUST be run as root.
Mine hung at the end after it was all done and I had to hit ctrl+c

2. run `sudo _inst.sh`
(or copy the files over manually to replace the existing of same name)

3. _inst should copy the cracked files to the right places and launch your default browser to the Metasploit UI URL. If there is a problem, just manually access

or whatever you configured it as IT MAY NOT BE READY RIGHT AWAY and you might have to wait a few minutes.
.. eventually it loads, first time only you'll have to select to trust the ssl self-signed certificate.
Then pick a username and password.

4. Mine just had the "have a coffee" message for a long time so I rebooted ..
I don't think this was necessary and I should have waited. Anyway I am writing it here in case it mattered and was needed after all. I have infinite patience but really don't want to do this install from scratch just to know if it would have eventually come up in the browser. I rebooted. You might not have to. Anyway it works great now (it still took some time after reboot but not much).

Like any exploitation software you should heed the warning about disabling firewall and antivirus. These a defaul-config problems in windows, but most linux you should be fine out the box.