YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Should i be worried about this? [ Don't Troll ] asking for serious answers not playing games

Following the incident, we lost access to the servers containing the user files, they are no longer reachable, we have not yet had any documented confirmation of the seizure of our servers by anyone.

they are still down so im starting to get nervous  i already have a prior charge for a  from being apart of a group who got in trouble and others started Snitching to save themselves 

i had Years worth of File saved to the servers  Holding alot of content related to the same content posted Here by me and other users here .  that  has a huge possibility of leaking back to me [ Real Life Me Not Online Me]

On 10/3/2023 at 8:40 PM, dEEpEst said:

Apparently what he calls the incident is a police raid and I don't think I'll get my service back.

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

its my Fault for being stupid enough  not backing up to another Service  to be safe Just Couldn't Afford too .

Lost Over 1.5TB 😩

hace 1 hora, Astaroth dijo:

its my Fault for being stupid enough  not backing up to another Service  to be safe Just Couldn't Afford too .

Lost Over 1.5TB 😩

It's normal, file hosting is not cheap.

Many do not understand, for example a 100TB link they tell you to reupload it 🫠, do you know how much it costs per year to have 100TB online?

40 minutes ago, dEEpEst said:

It's normal, file hosting is not cheap.

Many do not understand, for example a 100TB link they tell you to reupload it 🫠, do you know how much it costs per year to have 100TB online?

i image your talking a few thousands a month i got 4 Kids and a ex wife that Took what i had,  so it wasn't an option to Back Stuff Up unless i was sell one of the kids  🤔