YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
992Proxy

Locked I am new here and noob. I Want to view some threads but I can't.

samadams

Hello, I am new here and was trying to view some posts but it says that I have to give a reaction but I do not know how. Can anyone help? I am not that type of nerds or geeks, Also, If I have some doubts about someone cheating one me, is there a way to track his phone (social apps, messages, camera and photos) without being discovered or without having to send the person a kind of links or apps. Does this even exists? or just the movies are deluding us? thanks in advance to anyone who helps 

Edited by samadams

Hello welcome! , 

hace 2 horas, samadams dijo:

Hello, I am new here and was trying to view some posts but it says that I have to give a reaction but I do not know how. Can anyone help?

I guess you should have already read the pretty red message at the top of the forums:

is there a way to track his phone (social apps, messages, camera and photos) without being discovered or without having to send the person a kind of links or apps. Does this even exists? or just the movies are deluding us? thanks in advance to anyone who helps 

I think you are describing a remote control application (RAT), you have many options here:

https://level23hacktools.com/hackers/forums/forum/106-trojans/

22 hours ago, dEEpEst said:

Hello welcome! , 

I guess you should have already read the pretty red message at the top of the forums:

I think you are describing a remote control application (RAT), you have many options here:

https://level23hacktools.com/hackers/forums/forum/106-trojans/

I read the red post but couldn't react understand what is meant by 5 quality posts or messages. 

Regarding RAT, can this section help me monitor a device without having to send the target any kind of links or apps? if yes, I cannot view posts as they require a reaction. Thank you Mr.

Regarding RAT, can this section help me monitor a device without having to send the target any kind of links or apps? if yes, I cannot view posts as they require a reaction. Thank you Mr.

No, RAT's need interaction with the "target"

I read the red post but couldn't react understand what is meant by 5 quality posts or messages. 

It refers to creating 5 threads related, for example, to the topic that led you to this site. Tutorials, tools, etc...

Im not trying to be rude or mean here at all..

But you should NEVER run or Look for a program if you Don't actually know WHAT IT DOES OR WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO DO !

You Must READ and LEARN About them before you ever attempt to Run ANY KIND OF Software !

All your going to do is get yourself into Trouble Especially with how dangerous Rats are  YOU COULD EASILY INFECT YOURSELF IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!! 

5 hours ago, dEEpEst said:

No, RAT's need interaction with the "target"

It refers to creating 5 threads related, for example, to the topic that led you to this site. Tutorials, tools, etc...

So, there is nothing exists that doesn't need an interaction from target?

I am really sorry, but i'm not that kind of guys who know about tools and tutorials about hacking, I registered in this forum to get started, or even get some tools that are ready to use