YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Simple Free Crypter for .NET

dEEpEst

I'm starting now and I can already create my own fuds, but I still have many doubts. Regarding how I can be improving my techniques. I still can't see your project, but as soon as I get attributes to download the files I'll come back to this post. Thanks for the content.  One of my doubts is, What to do first when my client is executed by zombie? Do I disable UAC, WD, Firewall? I would like to ask if there is any effective attack tutorial to keep the zombie as long as possible on the network.

Edited by Vishme
Doubts

hace 4 horas, Vishme dijo:

I'm starting now and I can already create my own fuds, but I still have many doubts. Regarding how I can be improving my techniques. I still can't see your project, but as soon as I get attributes to download the files I'll come back to this post. Thanks for the content.  One of my doubts is, What to do first when my client is executed by zombie? Do I disable UAC, WD, Firewall? I would like to ask if there is any effective attack tutorial to keep the zombie as long as possible on the network.

Welcome. 

Regarding your question, you should update it regularly.

• 2 months later...