YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked The Art of Asking ChatGPT for High Quality Answers A Complete Guide

hannibal2003

This is the hidden content, please
/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png">

This book is GPT-4 & ChatGPT Plugins updated. A comprehensive guide to understanding and utilizing various prompt techniques to generate high-quality answers from ChatGPT. and How To Avoid & Bypass all A.I Content Detectors

1: This book is on point, I have used simple language with on-point practical explanations, together with examples and prompt formulas on every prompt technique.We don't want to waste your time with our stories. just on point. no stories.
NB: we have fixed editing errors and previous formatting issues
2: My aim is for you to understand the underlying principles, which will enable you to use any version of ChatGPT in an advanced way without memorizing any formulas. This eliminates the need for having thousands of formulas, which, in fact, are based on the same principles.
3: Examples provided in this book are designed to help you comprehend these principles. After finishing this book, you won't need any lists, such as 1,000 prompt formulas
NB: We appreciate that you've chosen to purchase this book with the intention of expanding your knowledge and exploring new concepts. We kindly ask that you approach the content with an open mind, focusing on the learning opportunities it provides, RATHER THAN solely seeking confirmation of the information you already possess.

We explore how different prompt engineering techniques can be used to achieve other goals. ChatGPT is a state-of-the-art language model that is capable of generating human-like text. However, it is vital to understand the right way to ask ChatGPT in order to get the high-quality outputs we desire.

4. With this book, you'll learn how to use prompt engineering techniques to control the output of ChatGPT and generate text tailored to your specific needs.

5. Throughout this book, we also provide examples of how to combine different prompt techniques to achieve more specific outcomes.

I hope you will find this book as informative and enjoyable as I enjoyed writing it.

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by dEEpEst
add hide tags + info + image