YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Penetration Testing

dEEpEst

• 1 month later...

Im new in use of kali linux this forum its crazy a loot of info but i cant see any post hope i can unlock some videos. i reely need to try how set better hashcat to bruteforce and try to find pass of wifi i have a loot of handshake. I scan 7 or 8 wifi and i FOOUND the one password. when i connect say no internet sow i chnage mac adress and ITS work HEHEH now i really wanna know more and hack other wifi not for use but because some frineds say its imposibole to do but i hack the one sow wanna more now 🙂

hace 6 horas, 1xxDIMAxx1 dijo:

Im new in use of kali linux this forum its crazy a loot of info but i cant see any post hope i can unlock some videos. i reely need to try how set better hashcat to bruteforce and try to find pass of wifi i have a loot of handshake. I scan 7 or 8 wifi and i FOOUND the one password. when i connect say no internet sow i chnage mac adress and ITS work HEHEH now i really wanna know more and hack other wifi not for use but because some frineds say its imposibole to do but i hack the one sow wanna more now 🙂

Welcome!! , 

To be able to download you are interested in reading this:

https://level23hacktools.com/hackers/announcement/3-react-to-the-post-to-be-able-to-download-5-post-how-can-i-do-it/