YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Burp Suite Professional 2023.9.1 Stable + Loader

itsMe

This is the hidden content, please

Stable
Released Thursday, 10 August 2023

This release introduces new Repeater functionality based on the techniques discussed in James Kettle's talk "Smashing the State Machine: The True Potential of Web Race Conditions", first presented at Black Hat USA 2023. Repeater's new single-packet attack feature nullifies network jitter, enabling you to send multiple requests in parallel. These requests are synchronized to arrive within a very small time window, making it much simpler to test for race conditions.

We have also introduced various other improvements for Burp Suite Professional and Burp Scanner, including the ability to reuse HTTP/1 connections in Intruder, a new project-level Crawl paths tab in the Target tool, and support for GraphQL introspection during scans.

• 4 weeks later...
hace 22 horas, 11534c dijo:

Been actually actively looking for this. If it works you’ll get all my deepest respect brother!!!!!!!!!

It works brother, I tested it myself.

To see the download links you do not have to respond, you just have to click on the heart that you see in the lower right corner of the Post main:

/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png">