YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked HOW TO USE GAMING PLATFORMS TO SPREAD YOUR MALWARE

RAMXZ

A very powerful method that I've seen before was spreading through game distribution platforms
Game platforms like 
This is the hidden content, please
 and 
 get a lot of attention from people and are highly trusted by their active users
In this post I will be talking about Gamejolt specifically
Gamejolt is widely known for it's fan games specifically about Five Nights at Freddys (which is what I will be talking about in this example)
So first you're going to want to setup an account make it look super legit with a PFP and some dev info
You can very easily leverage 
 to help you very easily create bios and descriptions for you game
After setting up your profile now you need to decide what kind of game you want to make
Just a warning GAMEJOLT NO LONGER ALLOWS NSFW GAMES
On your game page make some convincing screenshots these can be just concept art made by a dude on Fiverr for like $15
Also use ChatGPT to make a bio and dev log for your game
Pump the file to a decent size but not too big (300 mb should be enough) and add 3-4 convincing DLLs and folders which can be taken from legit games
I would not recommend stealing other peoples content as people are normally very quick to point that out and this will result in a very quick ban
I would also recommend looking up real Unity/UnrealEngine errors and implementing them on runtime
I would recommend advertising the game on relevant forums and chats like Reddit
It is also possible to find people willing to bot your game with likes and comments but these services are few and far between and there are none that I can recommend at this moment
If there is anything I can expand upon please tell me and I will clarify in a follow up in the comments

<3