YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Ways android os is better than iOS from my experience

brainydaps

1)Bluetooth is useless on iOS! You cannot use Bluetooth/wifi-direct to transfer files in and out of an iphone. Your only option is xender! Which isolates the files on the xender app on reaching the iphone

2)Some apps are extremely slow on the iOS when compared to their android app counterpart. An example is tinder , it takes 1.5 seconds for the message you send to appear on your phone, and 3 seconds for the message to finally deliver. On Android tinder, its almost instantaneous. 

3)iOS does not trust itself! I noticed whenever i am updating ios, after the software is done downloading, it then begins to verify the downloaded software that it downloaded itself, before proceeding to install it???? 😅 

The 4th point below is the only thing i enjoy on iOS that android lacks! 

4)Partiality on some iOS apps! Some apps have certain features on ios that are denied from their android app counterpart. For instance i noticed that my bank app on ios has richer features and enables me to check my BVN and NIN and even communicate with my account manager just because its an ios app, but those features were missing in the android app counterpart of the same bank. Thats just an example, i compare apps on both android and ios a lot and get to exploits features on both phones.

5)iOS apps does freeze too. It will not just show you that the app is freezing, you will just notice that the app has stopped responding to your touches. 

6)You cannot clear app data , or reset individual app on iOS. You have to delete the app and install it all over again, if you need to start the app afresh. 

7)You cannot whatsapp a number without first saving the number to your phone on ios. With truecaller on Android you can easily do that. Just copy the number to truecaller and the option to whatapp the number will be there without having to save the number to your phone. 

8)Display over screen control is not possible on iOS. But i have been using display over screen control features to automate boring activities that i do constantly, such as auto swiping and auto clicking, such isnt possible on ios 

9)You have to pay for a lot of things on iOS, that you can get for free on Android. I noticed that paid app are way cheaper on Android than iOS. Premium apps that offer their features for free on Android would require payment on iOS, those that dont require payment would use their watermarks or frustrate you with ads on iOS. An example of PDFelement. Also, you can get paid apps for free on Android without rooting your phone from known and reliable sources like liteapks and apkmody.

10)Multitasking is very terrible on iOS. Its only recently, iOS 16.5 that im beginning to see some sort of multitasking features, such as when i minimize an app to open another app, the app gets sized down but still remain on the screen of the recent app i just opened.