YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Windows 10 Pro 22H2 x64 Lite + Pack With Tweaks

itsMe

This is the hidden content, please

Quite an interesting assembly, which can be safely attributed to easy due to the removal of a large amount of built-in garbage, plus you will get a decent package of tweaks, you can apply them separately by deciding for yourself, which is more interesting specifically in your case. In general, after downloading Windows 10 Pro 22H2 x64 Lite and installing, the system will weigh about nine gigabytes, which is not much for a dozen and quite a decent result. As for the resources consumed, everything can be seen in the screenshot.

Two editions are available to you when installing, they are both Professional, exactly the ones that I love the most, the only difference is that the first edition does not have the Microsoft store installed, and the second is just equipped with it, so if you need it in your work, you want to download different types of software and components through it, I advise you to choose this option,  Well, everyone else, such as me, who does not need this store, put the first option.

Regarding the Windows interface - here you have the Russian and English versions, but initially the keyboard layout is without the Russian language, so we look at the third screenshot, the last one, there you can see that you need to go to Settings, then select Language, then add the desired one, not only Russian but also any other, you just need to enter the word "russian" in the search bar - then install, the process takes five seconds,  You don't need to restart anything, the keyboard is added.

Remote access is available, if suddenly you want to control another system, it starts through the Win + K key combination - then you need to specify the Mstsc command, you can do it in another way, but this one is closer to me than the rest. There is no search on the taskbar and in general it is not, it is cut out, I will unsubscribe about this below - but there is an Everything utility - which does not merge your search queries, so this option was chosen for the sake of security.

There are two files on the desktop that can be run immediately after installation, both files complement the already cut tracking, so to speak, they turn off the rest, so if it is important to you, run it, if not, just delete it and forget. There is a Settings folder on the desktop, there are a lot of useful tweaks, each is signed, it's easy to figure it out. We install DX9 on our own and do not pay attention if there is an inscription with a warning that a component is missing, everything will be installed without problems. Plus, there is an activator on the desktop, run it, press 1 and Enter - we are waiting for the activation to complete, you do not need to reboot the system.

Build out : July 2, 2023
Build version: Windows 10 Pro 22H2 19045.2846 Lite
Interface language: Russian + English (the keyboard is added separately, instructions above)
Build activation: On the desktop activator, instructions above
Build weighs: 3.6 GB

Windows 10 Launcher System Requirements: x64 1GHz+ / 2GB+ RAM / 20GB+ HDD / DX9 Video

What has been removed in the build:

The store is available in the second edition, you will not be able to install it in the first, be careful
    Removed all standard uwp apps except calculator
    Removed Hyper-V component
    Removed Edge browser
    Removed completely IE browser with all tails
    Removed Get help service
    Removed Windows Defender
    Removed the component responsible for updates
    Removed OneDrive cloud type
    Removed Cortana completely
    The WinSxS/Backup folder has been cleared of unnecessary
    Removed and disabled any surveillance and any sending of data anywhere

I wrote above that a small package with tweaks was added, it is located separately in a folder on the desktop, with descriptions in the name, everything is conveniently and competently done. There is a cool utility Everything for the fastest possible search for the necessary information in the system, the standard one is removed, there is 7-zip software on the desktop - the best archiver, it's up to you to decide whether to put it or not, there is an activator that I use myself, antiviruses do not swear at it, safe, convenient, reliable.

PLEASE NOTE THAT AN ACCOUNT WITH THE PASSWORD "1" IS AUTOMATICALLY CREATED, WHICH YOU CAN THEN REMOVE YOURSELF ALREADY.