YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Windows 10 Pro 20H1- 22H2 ISO 1904X.3086 - Lite + mini + micro

itsMe

This is the hidden content, please

I turned up an interesting assembly with a choice of editions and useful chips, I decided to share with you, so I invite everyone to download Windows 10 Pro ISO 1904X.3086 - Lite + mini + micro at the links below. In fact, you will be able to switch between component updates by selecting the desired one, from version 20H1 to 22H2, this is all selected after the first launch, it is enough to specify the number that corresponds to the number. Further, before the unpacking process itself, you need to choose an edition, there is a compact, light and super lightweight, I will write about all the features below. After starting, there is a built-in utility on the desktop, be sure to run it, the command line will open in front of you, we are waiting for the information to load, then everything is very simple, albeit in English, you just need to select the desired action in numbers. You can clean the system from garbage, run tweaks, you can install a browser from the list, you can return standard applications and the Windows store, in general, the list is extensive, it is convenient to use everything, I advise you to definitely run it and play around with the settings.

As you can see, in front of you is Windows 10 Pro edition, the activation of the system is performed exclusively by your methods, I advise you to resort to Microsoft Activation Scripts - a convenient program, antiviruses do not swear, you do not need to restart your PC after, everything is convenient and understandable. In general, this assembly was created for maximum responsive work on old computers and laptops. Its advantage is that it uses less hard disk space than a standard system for unpacking, consumes little CPU and RAM resources. In general, you will be able to feel the responsiveness of the system at a new level. The assembly will allow, thanks to competent settings, to reduce the time of both loading and the time to launch various types of software. In games, you will also see the difference if you equate with the original version, you will get more FPS, this is one hundred percent. The desktop has a very nice look, it is convenient to work at it, everything looks harmonious, stylish, plus there is transparency of the taskbar, several themes have been added. On high-end PCs, in general, everything will be fine, in general, I advise you to test, try out.

Release date: 25 June 2023
Version: Windows 10 - 20H1/20H2/21H1/21H2/22H2 by 1904X.3086
Bit depth: 64-bit
Language: ENG - Russian is placed separately, below is a video instruction
Activation: by your methods, I advise through HWID
https://level23hacktools.com/hackers/forums/topic/105446-microsoft-activation-scripts-mas
Image size: 3.8 GB