YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Windows 10 Pro 22H2 Tech x64 - Lite, SuperLight, UltraLight

itsMe

This is the hidden content, please

I decided to publish a rather interesting build of Windows 10 Pro 22H2 in three editions from Lite and Superlight to Ultralight, in general, I think their meaning is clear, they are all light and take the most out of your hardware, I make working at the computer more convenient. Naturally, first of all, the assembly was created for weak PCs that cannot normally interact with the original Windows images, there are too many left-wing programs, clumsy services, telemetry collects data from all cracks. At the moment, I've been testing the build for the third hour, installing different software, launching toys, working with the office, reinstalling browsers,No problems were noticed, since I put it on an SSD - I am satisfied with the launch speed and response, as quickly as possible. Windows looks stylish, the wallpaper is beautiful and goes well with a dark theme. If you decide to download Windows 10 Pro 22H2 Lite for free without torrent distributions, the links below are easy to do and get an optimized system with a small set of programs for flexible interaction, the ISO image takes up only a little more than 2 gigabytes, is recorded by standard programs like RuFus and UltraISO without problems.

The installation takes place in normal mode, before you directly select the hard disk partition where you want to unpack the image, you will have a startup shell in which you can perform a number of actions. In addition to installing Windows, if you go to the start menu, you will have access to a list of programs. You can see the temperature of the processor, find out everything about your hardware in general, run the command line, perform a quick search through a specialized utility, test RAM if there are suspicions of incorrect operation on its part, you can run a convenient file manager, test the monitor, change the parameters of hard disk partitions, perform the speed of checking HDD and SSD, run the archiver, restart the system login password and run more  a couple of specific utilities. If all this is not required, then the option to install Windows will be automatically selected, and if necessary, press any key and remain in the start shell.

Build release date: June 4, 2023
Windows version: Windows 10 (19045.3031) Lite+Super+Ultra Tech
Bit depth: x64 / 64 bits
Interface Language: English + installation of any localization
Activating Windows 10: By Your Means
ISO image size: 2.3 gigabytes