YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked [APP] Tweetbot for Twitter (iPhone & iPod touch) v2.6.2

sQuo

This is the hidden content, please

Tweetbot for Twitter (iPhone & iPod touch) v2.6.2

Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Overview: Tweetbot is a full-featured iPhone (and iPod touch) Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & smart gestures, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.

What people are saying:

“I’ve tried every iPhone Twitter client in the App Store, and Tweetbot is my favorite, hands-down.” - John Gruber, Daring Fireball

“Tweetbot puts a lot of useful Twitter features at your fingertips with the high level of style and polish that only Tapbots can provide. It's my new favorite client.” - David Chartier, Macworld

Brief Highlights:

◆ Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.

◆ Smart Gestures. Use Twitter more efficiently with time-saving and configurable gestures.

◆ Customizable Navigation. The last 2 tabs are customizable and unused tabs are easily accessible.

◆ Support for multiple services like Read it Later, Instapaper, Cloudapp URL Shortening.

◆ Push Notifications via Boxcar.

◆ Save drafts, add locations and POI's, attach photos and videos, manage your lists, and much more.

For complete details and a demo video on Tweetbot, visit tapbots.com/tweetbot/

What's New in Version 2.6.2

Various UI fixes

More Info: