Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Active Hackers

The best community of active hackers. This community has been working in hacking for more than 10 years.

Hacker Forum

Hacker from all countries join this community to share their knowledge and their hacking tools

Hacking Tools

You can find thousands of tools shared by hackers. RAT's, Bot's, Crypters FUD, Stealers, Binders, Ransomware, Mallware, Virus, Cracked Accounts, Configs, Guides, Videos and many other things.

PRIV8

Become a Priv8 user and access all parts of the forum without restrictions and without limit of download. It only costs 100 dollars, and it will last you for a lifetime.

Read Rules

In this community we follow and respect rules, and they are the same for everyone, regardless of the user's rank. Read the rules well not to be prohibited.

Sign in to follow this  
      itsMe

Instagram Program 2.0 – Complete Guide to Instagram Growth

Staff

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Double your Instagram following ,Grow Instagram with Organic Targeted Followers from Scratch & convert into customers

What you'll learn

How to grow 0 to 10K followers in 2 months
          Optimize Instagram profile from scratch
          Create viral posts & stories
          Monetize your Instagram Page
          Show online presence through Instagram

Requirements

Must have Instagram in your mobile

Description

Welcome to Instagram Program 2.0. The complete guide on how to grow your Instagram from 0-10K in 3months.

SUMMARY:

The single, best way to succeed at Instagram is to build a community. Not a following. So you want to double your Instagram following?

Why?

Do you believe it will bring you more traffic to your website? More sales? Open up more and varied professional opportunities? So you can brag to your friends that you’re ‘instafamous’?

Whatever your reason is. Instagram can change the entire trajectory of your business, brand, or blog. And even your life. It may seem silly that sharing a few images here and there can have the potential to blow things out of the water.

In This Course we will discuss:

Strategies I used to take multiple Instagram accounts from 0 to  100k+ followers - in 8 months.

How I’ve been able to attract the attention of followers quickly.

How I’ve been able to create content that drives engagement…

Basics to the advanced strategies that will help you get the engagement your brand is looking for.

Will teach you everything about Instagram you need to know. I will share my top secrets of Instagram growth with you.

You are going to learn everything to start your own IG- page. You don't need any experience I will explain from scratch.

Creating a highly Optimized Instagram profile.

Creating Viral Posts and stories.

Getting high engagement and traffic to your page

Monetize your page with proven strategics

I WANT YOU TO BE SUCCESSFUL SO I WANT TO MAKE ONE THING CLEAR!

THIS COURSE CONTAINS VERY MUCH KNOWLEDGE THAT CAN HELP YOU VERY MUCH ON SUCCESSFULLY GROWING YOUR INSTAGRAM PAGE. AS WELL AS MAKING MUCH MONEY WHILE DOING IT. SO MAKE SURE TO TAKE NOTES AND SEE LECTURES AS OFTEN AS YOU NEED, UNTIL YOU IMPLEMENTED EVERYTHING AND FOUND YOUR WAY!

ABOUT ME:

I started my Instagram page and tested many strategies to grow my page. I read many ebooks, articles, watched youtube videos, and after being consistent and dedicated to my work and taking massive actions, I was able to grow my page to 10K in just 2 months from scratch.

April 2020- 0 followers

May 2020- 1K followers

Mid-June - 10K followers .........

I run multiple pages with over 100K+ followers and I am also an Instagram mentor and manages social media accounts.

From my first Instagram page, I made around $3000+ with less than 10K followers.

So, without wasting any time, Let's get started, SEE YOU THEN.

Who this course is for:

Social media marketer who uses Instagram
          Instagram influencers who wants to grow their page /brand
          Individual/entrepreneurs who want to grow their page
          Digital marketers who wants to show online presence

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

This topic is now closed to further replies.
      Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Instagram Marketing Masterclass: Learn How to Grow an Impressive Community on Instagram, Monetize It
          This course is easy to understand and is designed in explainer video format to convey basic information about Instagram in a way that makes everything clear and simple. You will receive detailed explanations, with examples. The course begins by introducing the first steps in Instagram and what you need to do and ends with effective page monetization strategies.
          Hidden Content

Hidden Content
        • By dEEpEst
          Download:
          Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. How to Create Stunning Instagram posts with your Phone
          In this class, I’ll teach you how you can create amazing Instagram posts with your mobile phone.
          I am gonna teach you how to create trending Instagram posts like the seamless carousel and double exposure Images.
          We are going to use different Apps like Snapseed, Adobe Spark Post, Lens Distortion, etc.
          We are going to cover these topics in this course –
              How to Create Seamless Instagram Carousel Using Adobe Spark Post
              How to Create Double Exposure Images Using Snapseed
              How to Use Lens Distortion App to add different elements in your image
          Hidden Content

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Become An Instagram Topical Authority (Grow Your Followers Faster)
          Through this class we walk through how instagram’s new SEO algorithm works. We show you how this affect your ranking and your Account
          We cover:
              Choosing your Topic
              Topical Coherence
              Topical Authority
              Instagram’s SEO
              Your Profile
              Your Bio
          Hidden Content

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Instagram Photography – Master Instagram Photography in 2021
          Build Your Own Instagram Profile, Understand Instagram Photography and Learn What Instagram Can Offer You
          What you’ll learn
              You Will Be Able to Completely Understand The Application
              You Are Going to be Able to Use All of Instagram’s Functions and Tools
              You Will Be Able to Use Instagram in a New Way
              You Are Going to Get Ahold of A Few New Updates For Instagram 2018
          Requirements
              A iPhone or Android device
              No Experience With Instagram Needed
              An Interest in Social Media or Just Instagram
              A Willingness to Learn!
          Description
          Do you want to be able to use the social media app Instagram regardless of level??
          Do you want to be able to understand how to use the Instagram app completely?
          Do you want to learn how to master Instagram Photography?
          Are you passionate about social media? Then this course is definitely for you!
          Hi! And welcome to this course where I am going to walk you through all of the necessary steps to be able to use Instagram regardless of level and also be able to use the app the way it should be used.
          This course begins to cover:
              The important steps and what you need to know before starting to Instagram!
              All of the different levels of the Instagram app and all the functions and tools that it offers
              How you proceed to scroll down the feed, finding friends to follow and much more
          We are then going to go trough the process of choosing a picture that we have taken and then editing and sharing it to Instagram
          As the course goes on I am going to give you tips and tricks on how to use Instagram the best
          During the course I am  also going to go through every feature and tool in the app and explain what it’s for and how you can use it
          These are a couple examples on what we are going to be working with:
              Your Story
              Instagram TV
              Discover
              Instagram Direct
              Name Tagsand more…
          After completing this course you will be able to for example:
              Use Instagram to the fullest of it’s abilities
              Knowing how you can use all of Instagram’s tools and functions to really enjoy the app and have fun with it
              Get some tips and tricks for how you can upload material to your story and feed
              Understand why Instagram is such a social media phenomenon
          If you are curious about who I am:
          My name is Matilda and I am a 26 year old girl with hobbies such as:
              Social Media
              Social Media Marketing
              Web developing
              Codingand
              Photography
          I currently study social media marketing and will be graduating from Stockholm International Business School in May 2019.
          I hope you now have e good grip on what this course is about and what we will cover.
          Feel free to look through the curriculum of the course and watch some previews, I look forward to seeing you inside!
          Who this course is for:
              Anyone Interested in Social Media
              Anyone Interested in Instagram Particularly
              Someone Who Wants to Know All Functions And Tools in Instagram
              Anyone Who Is Curious About Instagram TV
              Anyone Who Wants Answers to A Few Questions About Instagram
          Hidden Content

Hidden Content