Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Active Hackers

The best community of active hackers. This community has been working in hacking for more than 10 years.

Hacker Forum

Hacker from all countries join this community to share their knowledge and their hacking tools

Hacking Tools

You can find thousands of tools shared by hackers. RAT's, Bot's, Crypters FUD, Stealers, Binders, Ransomware,, Mallware, Virus, Cracked Accounts, Configs, Guides, Videos and many other things.

PRIV8

Become a Priv8 user and access all parts of the forum without restrictions and without limit of download. It only costs 100 dollars, and it will last you for a lifetime.

Read Rules

In this community we follow and respect rules, and they are the same for everyone, regardless of the user's rank. Read the rules well not to be prohibited.

Sign in to follow this  
      Sunberger

[Mixing] Cryptocurrency List 2019

1 post in this topic

Because I'm using mixing-services very often and my favorite mixer isnt existing anymore, im searching for a new mixer.

Previous experience:
      Cryptomixer.io - not recommendable, because they twice didnt payed me out and the support isnt answering

Bestmixer.io - unfortunately actually down

Ledgermixer.com - only tested with 220€ so far, fast service, recieved everything, but still not knowing if its trusted

Do you know otherwise bitcoin mixer? I thought I have to go safe, if not I will test it again and tell if everything worked well.
      Because my favorite currently is Ledgermixer because of the low fee and the nice infrastructure and because they also accepting other cryptocurrency coins.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
      Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
          Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Windows KMS Activator Ultimate 2019 : is the most Simple & user-Friendly activator for Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1,10. It is Safe activator with no harm to System Files. Period of activation is 180 days and you can renew it. You can remove any previous activations. You can know information about your activation,
          your window s serial and the rest days of activation.
          Windows KMS Activator Ultimate 2019 can activate almost every window :
              Windows 10, all versions     Windows 8.1, all versions     Windows 8.1, Preview all versions     Windows 8, all versions     Windows 7 Professional     Windows 7 Enterprise     Windows Vista Business     Windows Vista Enterprise     Windows Server 12, all versions     Windows Server 08, all versions What’s New in Windows KMS Activator Ultimate 2019 4.5 ?
              add “Activation Digital License” tool by s1ave77 for permanent activation     Can activate the latest version of windows 10, version 1803     Fixed For All Bugs. Requirements :
              .Net Framework 2.0     Internet Connection
          Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Windows KMS Activator Ultimate 2019 Click on below button to start Windows KMS Activator Ultimate 2019. This is the complete offline installer and standalone setup for Windows KMS Activator Ultimate. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64-bit windows.

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Visual Studio 2019
          Entorno de desarrollo integrado (IDE) completo para Android, iOS, Windows, la Web y la nube

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content