[!] Fb: fb.com/rodrigo.correia.3194

[!] WhiteCollarGroup

[!] Forum:

This is the hidden content, please

[!] Summary:

[!] 0x1 - What is hook¿

[!] 0x2 - Example of a hook

[+] 0x1 - What is hook¿

So my loves, roughly speaking, is a technique to bypass a certain API call, the veryname already speaks

hook (hook). Imagine, when you use a Win API,'s there all your code in C cutie (lie're full of useless

comments and profanity = s) as well:

MessageBox (0, "msg", "title", MB_OK);

You wheel, and the msg appears there (obviously), but if by chance you do not want this message to appear,

to make anotherthing, what would (keep in mind the following situation, your app <- process (will interceptitar

the MessageBoxA APIin user32.dll)) ¿A hook would be useful in this situation;-p

So now you know what a hook, but do not know how to use (take it easy, 'cause who has stuck eating

rawlol). Come to hookamos a Windows API, we intercept this API be hookada, and replaceby a jump to its

function, this will be done with the jump instruction JMP (unconditional jump in Assembly) +address of

your function, so when you call the API hookada, jump to our function = D

[+] 0x2 - Example of a hook

Our example will be created in C + + in Visual Studio. First, I'll mention how it is done. We

willexmeplo make a simple, well-be> Our APP hookará the API MessageBox.

I will not explain anything else, because the source code is all commented.

Bye bye, kisses! :-P

Source of example:

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by #M0rph

• 4 months later...

Re: Tutorial API Hook

If i may ask... There's will be very nice if you make an example like this one but hooking another program, like solitarie or pinball.

That could be so cool, so we can understand better and better how to hook a program like a game getting the base adddress and modify the offsets.

This is a cool guide, i just giving you idea's haha.

Re: Tutorial API Hook

If i may ask... There's will be very nice if you make an example like this one but hooking another program, like solitarie or pinball.

That could be so cool, so we can understand better and better how to hook a program like a game getting the base adddress and modify the offsets.

This is a cool guide, i just giving you idea's haha.

ashamed, believing that knows when it isn't so , luck and reflects

Good bye :)