YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked 2022 Facebook & Instagram Ads for Beginners

itsMe

This is the hidden content, please

You learn how to manage your first Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns successfully and simply from a former employee of Facebook.

What you’ll learn

A detailed guide to developing and running your first Facebook and Instagram marketing campaign
    Learn how the ecology of Meta is formed by Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and WhatsApp.
    Create your Facebook and Instagram company pages and accounts (step-by-step tutorials)
    Learn how to create engaging advertisements quickly and at no cost.
    Template for Campaign Builder, PDF Playbook, and Canva Ad-Creation Guide

Requirements

There are no prerequisites; this is for novices.

Description

I’ll show you step-by-step how to create your first Facebook ad campaign from scratch in this course, giving you a brand-new avenue for company development.

The Facebook advertising infrastructure is intricate, making it difficult to know where to start. Errors are expensive. There are a lot of self-described experts out there offering contrasting opinions. It’s difficult and discouraging to know who and what information to believe. I learned about Facebook advertisements eight years ago while doing my own research and found out that they might wind up costing you numerous hours of work. But it’s not necessary.

I created this course for that reason.

I’ve condensed 8 years of experience, 3 of which I spent working for Facebook, blunders, and knowledge into this concise course. I’ll show you everything you need to know to run your first Facebook or Instagram ad campaign.
In this course, you’ll discover:

Discover how to integrate with the Meta Ad Platform: Before you start to place ads, you need to understand the ecosystem as a whole and how Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and WhatsApp fit into Meta’s bigger picture.
    Learn how to set up your pages and accounts step-by-step: I’ll walk you through the step-by-step process of setting up your business suite, ad account, Facebook & Instagram pages, and payment settings so that you’re prepared to use Ads Manager—the ad platform that is significantly more powerful than running ads in-app on your phone. This is a necessary prerequisite to running ads efficiently.
    I’ll guide you through my step-by-step plan for how to design and manage your first Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns as you create and launch them.

Additionally, these 3 incentives are part of your registration and are available to you right away:

Create advertisements using Canva: I’ll show you how to create your first ads using Canva, one of my favorite ad design tools. You’ll discover how simple, inexpensive, and fast it is to create advertising using templates.
    As a downloadable bonus, you will receive a PDF playbook that contains everything covered in this course as a PDF. You can print this off or use it as a resource both during and after the course.
    Bonus #3: A framework for campaign development A framework I made will be available for download, along with instructions on how to use it well. This will make it much easier to set up your campaign and less likely that you will make mistakes that will cost you money.

Who this course is for:

Entrepreneurs and small business owners who want to grow their brands through Facebook and Instagram marketing.
    For freelancers who wish to market their services to customers, they need to learn about Facebook advertisements.
    Marketing professionals who want to branch out into Facebook and Instagram advertisements
    Sponsored advertising is a way for people who make content to reach more people and have more influence.