YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
SERVICE

Locked Twitter OSINT Hacking

itsMe

This is the hidden content, please

Description

Do you want to learn how to reveal and gather information about your target on Twitter like real world pro hackers?

Hello, my name is Mostafa Ahmad, I’m an Expert Ethical Hacker and Cybersecurity Engineer with over seven years of experience, with a successful track record and high effectiveness. I’m more than happy to deliver completely my successful experience through my courses.

Throughout this course, you will learn highly advanced and hacking technical methods besides the non-technichal methods with the skills of advanced real world hackers to reveal deep information about your target on Twitter and I will of course answer any question you have to harden your skills and knowledge and help you step by step in your learning journey.

Here is what you will learn throughout this course: <All videos inside of the course with high resolution>

What hacking exactly is
    What OSINT is and what you can do with it
    How to create an undetectable realistic fake account.
    How to use Twitter with tips and tricks that are performed by real world malicious hackers.
    How to reveal the most amount of information about a company.
    How to reveal the most amount of information about an individual.
    How to use advanced searching hacking techniques.
    How to Manipulate Twitter search engine and reveal deeper information.
    How find the exact location of your target.
    How to find the active and non-active time of your target.
    How to find companies partners and employees like a hacker.
    How to find a target’s relatives and friends.
    Use the information you got to reveal much more information.
    How to optimally protect yourself on Twitter against all OSINT activities and attacks.

Learning should be enjoyable and full of valuable information. This course has been designed with great care to ease learning and get the best outcome and you will find me very responsive to any question you ask me to help you with your learning journey step by step.

Who this course is for:

Ethical Hackers and Penetration Testers
    Anyone who wants to learn Twitter OSINT with advanced hackers mind and techniques
    Anyone who wants to optimally secure himself/herself on Twitter

Requirements

No knowledge or experience, you will learn Twitter OSINT hacking from scratch to the advanced level