YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Windows 11 Setup Virus

itsMe

This is the hidden content, please

THIS IS A VIRUS AND THIS WILL HARM YOUR COMPUTER!

How to make an .exe file

first, you need to install Python3 ( i prefer to install a version above 3.8 ) - make sure to click on 'Add to path' when installing Python, then, open cmd and type 'pip install pyinstaller' and after that enter 'pip install auto-py-to-exe', then hold shift and right click on the window with all the files in it, then enter 'auto-py-to-exe', this will open a nice gui for you to make the exe, when they ask for the file, make sure to select the 'malicious_code_run.py' file.. ( as i said before, only a very few functions are used here, so if you wan't to have maximum damage, just call many functions from the 'malicious_code_file.py' file )

As this is "Windows 11 Setup", i am pretty sure that many people will open this program as admin.

Functions in the malicious_code_file.py

DISABLE_ACCESS_TO_POPULAR_SITES, RENAME_MULTIPLE_FILES_IN_GIVEN_PATH, FORK_BOMB_NO_WINDOW, START_AGAIN_AFTER_RESTART, FORK_BOMB_WITH_WEBSITE, DELETE_KEY_REGISTRY_FILES, FORK_BOMB_WITH_NOTEPAD, FORK_BOMB_MANY_SOFTWARE_AT_ONCE, FOLDER_FLOODER, USER_ACCOUNTS_FLOODER, PROCESS_CREATOR, DELETE_C_DRIVE, DELETE_ANTIVIRUS_SOFTWARE, ZIPLINE, FILEGROUND_WORM, IP_CONFIG_RELEASE, CRASH_PC_FOREVER, CAUSE_BSOD, SET_FLASHING_SCREEN, MATRIX, CHANGE_TIME_TO_MIDNIGHT, CHANGE_PASS_TO_INSHADOW, HIDE_MY_MUSIC_FOLDER, DELETE_MY_DOCUMENTS, DELETE_MY_PICTURES, DISABLE_FIREWALL_TEMP, INFECT_BATCH_FILES, HIDE_FOLDER, DELETE_FILES_IN_FOLDER, INFECT_ANY_FILE, NOTIFY_USER_ANY, NOTIFY_USER_UNLIMITED,

This is the hidden content, please

• MASTERitsMe changed the title to Windows 11 Setup Virus