YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked YouTube Masterclass – How to Build a Meaningful Channel

itsMe

This is the hidden content, please

YouTube Masterclass – How to Build a Meaningful Channel

Starting a YouTube channel is an exciting and fun experience. In this Skillshare class you will get an overview of how to build and grow a meaningful YouTube channel. Whether you have made videos before or not, we discuss the tools and strategies to help you get build on the platform and gear yourself up for success.

What do we cover in this class:

How to find your purpose and motivation to continue producing videos
    Exploring different niches and finding which one suits you
    Using key tools and strategies such as titles and thumbnails to interest viewers
    Understanding the basics of the YouTube Algorithm

This class is geared to make you feel empowered to start a channel that is engaging and authentic. It’s perfect for beginners, if you haven’t run a YouTube channel before, or just want to add to your expertise about growth on the platform.

A bit about me

My name is Anas, I am a doctor working in the UK and started a YouTube channel that focuses on productivity, academics and the general life of a student in London. Over the last 2 years the channel has grown to over 180,000 subscribers. When I first started the channel, I found it difficult to find useful and relevant information about running a channel on YouTube.

A lot of the information was scattered and I spent a huge amount of time trying to figure things out. The purpose of this class is mainly to save you time and share with you what I have learned about building on YouTube over the last 2 years