YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
SERVICE

Locked Android Development For Beginner With Kotlin

itsMe

This is the hidden content, please

Description

In this course we will learn about the basic Kotlin programming and we will learn how to build android app using Kotlin. This is a project based so whatever we learn we will implement in our android project.

If you have never written a code before then this is a perfect course to get your hand dirty. You will learn android development from ground up, so if you have not written a code before or have not done any development but want to learn programming and android development this is a great place to start.

This course is for beginner android development and programming. If you are experienced programmer or android developer then this course may not be suitable for you or you may not learn much from this course but if you are an experienced programmer and want to learn android development this is a great course for you.

This course section will be updated on time to time you can always come back and check for the new section. This will be the complete course for your android development journey. If you have any problem with the course lecture you can directly contact me on my email address. Please check out my more android development course from my profile page.

Who this course is for:

Beginner Android Developer
    Beginner Kotlin Programmer
    Any one who want to learn Android development
    Any one who want to learn programming

Requirements

Willness to learn
    Basic of computer skill

This is the hidden content, please