YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Complete NMAP: Learn Ethical Hacking with NMAP

itsMe

This is the hidden content, please

Learn Nmap and Advanced Scanning Techniques with Nmap. Become Ethical Hacker and Cyber Security expert with Nmap course

What you'll learn

Learn Ethical Hacking with NMAP
    Learn how to use Nmap
    Learn Nmap Basic and Advanced Scanning Techniques
    Learn about network scan types
    Learn about script scanning
    You will learn Nmap Discovery and Advanced Port Scanning Options
    With Nmap, you will learn to identify the operating system and running service versions of the target system
    You will learn options for bypassing firewall, IPS & IDS systems with Nmap
    What is TCP/IP model
    What is OSI model
    What is Port ? What is TCP/UDP port ?
    How to scan TCP or UDP services?
    How active servers are detected
    How to scan without getting caught in IPS & IDS systems
    How to interpret Nmap outputs
    How to scan with NSE script

Requirements

Minimum 8 GB RAM
    100 GB Free Harddisk space
    64-bit processor
    Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 or Apple Mac OS X 10.12 and later versions
    A computer for installing all the free software and tools needed to practice
    A strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and plenty of excitement about the back door of the digital world
    LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device
    Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today

Description

Welcome to the "Complete NMAP: Learn Ethical Hacking with NMAP" course.

Cyber security is one that is definitely trending with a top-notch salary to match! Ethical hackers and cyber security professionals are some of the most in-demand professionals today as the world is experiencing a major skill shortage in the field of cyber security.
It's predicted we'll have a global shortfall of 3.5 million cyber security jobs. The average salary for Cyber Security jobs is $80,000. If you are ready to jump in cyber security career, this course is a great place for you to start.

During this ethical hacking course, I will teach you beautiful side of the hacking.

The Penetration test consists of 3 basic steps. These are target identification, gathering information about the target and attack.

Information about a target can be collected in two ways.

First; passive information collection

Second; active information collection

In this course, we will learn how to use, Nmap, an active information collection tool and in this case which is the second step.

On my complete Nmap course, you`ll discover the secrets of ethical hacking and network discovery, using Nmap. You’ll learn all the details of Nmap, which is the most known and de facto network scanning tool. After downloading and installing Nmap by hands-on lessons, you will be able to use it as an IP port scanner, open port tester and checking for devices' operating systems and other features.

No prior knowledge is needed!

Our complete Nmap course starts at beginner levels so you don’t need to have previous knowledge of network scanning, finding vulnerabilities in devices, using Nmap.

Free Tools

In this course I used free tools and platforms, so you don’t need to buy any tool or application.

In this course you will learn;

What is the TCP/IP model and how does it work

What is OSI model? How does it work

What is Port? What is the TCP/UDP port

How to scan TCP or UDP services

How active services are detected

How to scan without getting caught in IPS & IDS systems

How to interpret Nmap outputs

Nmap scripting (NSE) and more

Zenmap

Armitage

Bash Scripting 101

NMAP Bash

NMAP Python Scripting

By registering the course you will have lifetime access the all resources, practice videos and will be able to ask questions about related topics whenever you want.

Why would you want to take this course?

Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.

When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.

See what my fellow students have to say:

"Very good experience, I always wanted such type of training which is filled with deep explanation and demo. I am interested in the security field and want to make my career in this domain, I really enjoy the learning." - Pragya Nidhi

"Easy teaching, no unnecessary statements. Just telling what is needed... An effective real introduction to pentest." - Ben Dursun

“All applied and easy to grasp the content. Looking forward to getting next training of the lecturer." - Jim Dowson

"I liked this course! Lots of topics were covered. What I liked the most is the variety of tools used in this course. This way, someone who is willing to learn can pick up the tool that he is interested in and dive more into details. The most important thing is the experienced instructor who takes comments and reviews into consideration and gets back to you whenever there is room for improvement or new topics that might be interesting to you. I can summarise all in two words. I learned!" - Rami Zebian

Video and Audio Production Quality

All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.

You will be,

Seeing clearly

Hearing clearly

Moving through the course without distractions

You'll also get:

Lifetime Access to The Course

Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section

Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download

Let`s dive in now my Complete NMAP: Learn Ethical Hacking with NMAP course

We offer full support, answering any questions.

See you in the course!

IMPORTANT: This course is created for educational purposes and all the information learned should be used when the attacker is authorized.

Who this course is for:

Anyone who wants to learn network scan techniques by using Nmap
    Anyone who to learn script scanning in a network
    People who are willing to make a career in Cyber Security
    Cyber Security Consultants who support / will support organizations for creating a more secure environment
    Anyone who wants to be a White Hat Hacker
    Those who want to start from scratch and move forward
    People who want to take their hacking skills to the next level
    Cyber security experts