YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
SERVICE

Locked Discord.JS Bot base

itsMe

This is the hidden content, please

The base I use to make Discord Bots.

This is kind of a "framework" I made to develop my bots. It provides advanced command handler and module system. The main feature is the fact that everything can be added/modified/removed, such as command files or modules, without stopping the process, with only a reload command.

Make sure to read this whole ReadMe !

Features

Extremely modulable: Create commands and modules in separate files easily.

Dynamic refresh: Reload the commands and modules via the reload command (Wich is by default in commands). If any error occurs you will be told so and refresh will be canceled in order not to break the other commands. This way your bot doesn't need to stop its processes if you want to add features !

Crash Proof: Everything is made to limit unhandled error and crashes. The reload fails ? No crash. A command or module fails ? no crash !

Easy to use, user friendly and powerful command handler: Delay functionnality, prevent peoples from spamming commands ! Member permissions handler: Want to create a command only usable by member having the KICK_MEMBER permission ? Just precise it in the command file ! A member will be told he is missing such permissions if so. Same for the bot: your command require the bot do have any permissions ? Then precise it ! Oh, maybe would you like to make commands only usable by yourself ? It's easy as changing a boolean !

Powerful argument handler: Want to add some arguments to your command ? You can easily add it in one line ! A command argument is composed of a Name (Something explicit enough for the user to understand what he is supposed to enter), a type (What kind of desired value you want to be retrieved, for exemple a number, a guild member or an url) and a boolean wether the argument is optionnal or not !

And much more

This is the hidden content, please