Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Active Hackers

The best community of active hackers. This community has been working in hacking for more than 10 years.

Hacker Forum

Hacker from all countries join this community to share their knowledge and their hacking tools

Hacking Tools

You can find thousands of tools shared by hackers. RAT's, Bot's, Crypters FUD, Stealers, Binders, Ransomware, Mallware, Virus, Cracked Accounts, Configs, Guides, Videos and many other things.

PRIV8

Become a Priv8 user and access all parts of the forum without restrictions and without limit of download. It only costs 100 dollars, and it will last you for a lifetime.

Read Rules

In this community we follow and respect rules, and they are the same for everyone, regardless of the user's rank. Read the rules well not to be prohibited.

Sign in to follow this  
      itsMe

Adobe Dreamweaver 2021 v21.1 - Repack

Staff

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Responsive websites. Really fast.

Build beautiful sites for any browser or device.
      Quickly create and publish web pages almost anywhere with web design software that supports HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and more.

Fast, flexible coding.
      Create, code, and manage dynamic websites easily with a smart, simplified coding engine. Access code hints to quickly learn and edit HTML, CSS, and other web standards. And use visual aids to reduce errors and speed up site development.

Set up to site up in fewer steps.
      Get your sites up and running faster with starter templates that you can customize to build HTML emails, About pages, blogs, e-commerce pages, newsletters, and portfolios. And because Dreamweaver is part of Creative Cloud, you can quickly bring in assets from your Libraries and Adobe Stock to enhance your sites.

Dynamic display on every device.
      Build responsive websites that adapt to fit any screen size. Preview your sites and edits in real time to make sure your pages look and work the way you want before you publish.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

This topic is now closed to further replies.
      Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Master Modern Android API's: ROOM Database, ML Kit Face Recognition, Firestore, Firebase, Maps and Android Studio IDE
          What you'll learn
              Master Java Programming Language
              Build Dynamic Android Apps From Scratch
              Master Android Development and MVC Pattern when Building Android Apps
              Master Modern Android Development with DataBinding
              Build Several Android Apps with the latest Android API's: ROOM, Firebase, Firestore and ML Kit Face Recognition
              Learn Android Development Best Practices
              Learn Android User Interface Design
              Master the Android Studio IDE and Become More Productive
              Learn How to Publish Android Apps to Google Play
          Course content
          51 sections • 388 lectures • 49h 33m total length
          Requirements
              Basic programming experience in general is helpful but not required. The course covers everything you'll need to build Android Apps
              Be Willing to Work and Learn
          Description
          [Feb 26 Update]: Added a new Section (3+ hrs) - Build a Todois Clone App
          [Feb 24 Update]: Added a new Section (3 hrs) - Build a National Parks App
          [January 18 Update]: Updated one section - Trivia App Challenge & Solution
          [January 2nd Update]: Updated two new sections!!
          [December 30th Update]: Updated 12 Sections!! And more to come.
          [November 2020 Update]: Added 11 Coding Exercises; Added two new lectures; added 19 quizzes!
          --------------------------
          Android App Development will open many doors for you since Android is the most popular operating system in the World.
          You may have many reasons why you want to learn Android development - maybe you have lots of app ideas but don't know where to start?  Or maybe it's time for a career change, and Android Development picked your interest?  Or perhaps you want to be more valuable at your company... whatever the reason, you're are on the right path by being here!
          Build a strong foundation in Android Development, Android Studio, and object-oriented Java Programming with this Complete, Up-to-date course.  This is the Android Development Bootcamp you'll ever need to learn Android Development from scratch!
          In this Android App Development Bootcamp course, you will be:
              Building Android apps from scratch using Android Studio and Java Programming Language
              Fully learn the Java Programming Language, which is used to build Android Apps.
              Android Building Blocks
              Building several full-fledged apps from scratch
              Learning how to leverage Android Internal Persistence API's (SharedPreference and SQLite)
              Master Android App Design, from start to finish (Android Material Design)
              Android DataBinding
              Master new Android APIs such as ROOM Persistence, Firestore Realtime Database, and ML Kit - Face Recognition.
              Uploading your apps to Google Play Store and reach Millions of Android users worldwide!
              And so much more...
          This is a hands-on course, which means you will be actually building several android apps as you learn!
          The course is structured in such a way to improve your knowledge retention - by having a lot of hands-on projects. In each section of the course, you will be practicing and building something meaningful, which will further your understanding of Android App Development. There are quizzes and challenges as well.
          No Prior Programming Experience is Required!
          If you are not an experienced developer, don't worry. This course was designed with beginners in mind - you don't have to have any prior experience!
          All you need is an open mind and be willing to work (and some patience, too).
          You'll start by learning the Java programming language fundaments such as creating Java variables, variable types, relational and logical operators, loops, and methods.  Once the language basics are covered, you'll then move on to learning Java Object-Oriented Programming concepts - classes, Java Inheritance, and how to create objects from Java classes.
          Next, you'll learn the most fundamental Java Data Structures, which help programmers store and manipulate programs' data efficiently and easily (Arrays and ArrayLists).
          If you are familiar with the Java programming language, you can always fast-forward to the Android Development part of the course, which introduces the fool Bootcamp for Android App Development.  In the Android App Development part of the course, you'll focus on building an Android app from the get-go.  You'll be learning Android concepts such as Android Activities, Android Basic Project Structure, Android Layouts, and XML by actually doing the work, building android apps from scratch!
          The goal is to take you through the whole process of learning Android development, from zero to hero, meaning from building simple Android apps to building apps that connect to Firebase (remote realtime-database), apps that recognize faces on a photo (MLKit Face Recognition), to learning how to build Android map-driven applications!  Along the way, you'll learn how to store data in android (SQLite and Sharedpreferences).  You'll learn how to use the fundamental design pattern called MVC - Model-View-Controller to structure your Android projects. You'll learn how to use the most modern Android libraries and APIs like Android ROOM - an alternative way to save Android data!  You'll master how to use Android Fragments to make your apps more versatile and run on different device sizes (phone, tablet).
          Additionally, you'll learn how to play sound (Android SoundPool, Android ExoPlayer) and use Android native classes to draw shapes on the screen - by using the Android Canvas class and so much more!
          As you can see, this is the course you'll need to get started in Android Development with Java - this is your Android Development Bootcamp course that will take you from zero to hero!
          Why Should You Take This Course?
          My name is Paulo Dichone, creator of the most best-selling online programming courses (with over 100,000 happy and satisfied students). This time, I have designed this Android Masterclass course - especially for YOU.
          I know how hard it can be to learn programming and Android development - there's a lot of information out there, but the problem is that none is complete, nor is it updated.  I understand how frustrating it's to try to learn something on your own and spend months without seeing progress!
          That's why I do what I do - teach.
          My sole goal is to show you that you can get started right away with Android development and start building your app ideas!
          Don't just take our word for it; see what my past students had to say about the course:
          "I liked the course and the professor. I'm taking another course with him because he's excellent in my opinion, starts from beginner to advanced, very organized classes. A lot of examples in the course, and he was updating the course often too. Money well spent." - Kevin ★★★★ (4.5 stars rating)
          "Great course. Very easy in understanding and friendly learning. Good Job, Sir. Thanks for this." - Muhammad - ★★★★ (5 stars rating)
          "Well, in my opinion, this is a great course since I knew nothing about java and by now I'm able to write my own apps pretty easily." - Michael - ★★★★ (5 stars rating)
          "Great course! I learned a lot from the numerous examples. I now have the confidence to build my own apps and to explore different areas of Android programming. - ★★★★ (4.5 stars rating)
          Great Course!!!! Thanks, Paulo!!!!!" - Ian - ★★★★ (5 stars rating)
          "I am delighted with this course. I have only attended the Android part because I had a basic knowledge of Java. I really like how Paulo teaches. He goes step by step, and you can understand everything. My first language is not English, but he speaks very; clearly, I can understand every word. Also, he is a happy guy, and you can hear that through the courses that he really loves what he is doing." - Antal - ★★★★ (5 stars rating)
          "Very well thought-out course. Flows smoothly with great delivery. I have been developing Android Apps for several years, and I still found this course informative, relevant, and helpful. I would recommend everyone take this course if you are new to Android or returning for a refresher course." - Douglas - ★★★★ (5 stars rating)
              Over 45 hours of HD 1080p video content (and growing)
              Build several fully-fledged apps, including ones that use ML Kit Face Recognition, Android ROOM Database, Firebase, Maps and JSON API's, etc.
              Challenges and Solutions
              Fast and helpful support if you need anything or have questions
              My great sense of humor :)
          So what are you waiting for?  Start learning in this ultimate Android Development tutorial, where you'll go deep into android development tools, such as Android Studio and Android App Development.
          Enroll today and start learning.
          See you inside.
          Paulo
          Who this course is for:
              Beginner Android Developers
              Web Developers who want to Learn Android and Java
              Curious students who Want to Build their own Android Apps
              Project Managers who Want to Learn How Android Apps are Built
              Anyone who wants to Learn Java and Android Development
          Hidden Content
          Torrent File

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Learn Advanced SEO strategies from an SEO agency owner!
          Are you looking for an advanced SEO course that shows you EXACTLY how to rank websites in difficult niches?
          Great, you’re in the right place.
          Understanding the basics of SEO is great, however, if you want to rank when you’re up against some TOUGH competition, you’re going to need a bit more than just basic strategies in your back pocket.
          In this course, I’ll be revealing the most effective advanced SEO strategies that we use ourself at the agency, to consistently generate our clients some AMAZING results!
          I’ll also be logging into our clients keyword rankings report so you can see for yourself, just how powerful these strategies actually are.
          The proofs in the pudding right?
          What you’ll learn by taking this Advanced SEO course
              Learn all about what we call “Topical Relevancy”
              Learn how you can leverage your category pages (if you own a ecommerce site)
              Well be exploring what we call LSI keywords
              Learn how to implement advanced Onpage SEO Analysis
              Learn how to implement advanced internal linking
              Learn everything you need to know about click depth
              Learn advanced link building techniques
              Learn all about Googles Artificial Intelligence & how Machine Learning affects SEO.
              I’ll be showing you how you can optimise your content for Voice Search
              I’ll also show you how you can rapidly increase your websites conversion rate using this cool WordPress plugin
          Literally everything you need to take you from an SEO beginner to an SEO PRO.
          Fact: 92.96% of global traffic comes from Google properties (Search, Images & Maps).
          There’s never been a better time than NOW to take your SEO knowledge to the next level.
          Hidden Content

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Invest and trade cryptocurrencies on Binance. Bitcoin margin trading in 2021. Trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
          What you'll learn
              How to buy Bitcoin/other cryptocurrencies
              How to use Tradingview
              How to use Binance cryptocurrency exchange
              Complete trading strategy
              The types of orders on Binance and how to use them
              Candlesticks explained
              How to sell short
              How to set stop losses
              How to Margin trade cryptocurrencies on Binance platform
              What is Margin trading
              When to use margin trading
              How professionals use margin trading
              The 3 cycles in the Cryptocurrency market
              3 strategies to identify the current cycle
              How to make the best trading decisions based on what cycle we are currently in
              Strategies and tricks to know when people are getting too greedy/fearful
              How to spot where the losers are
              Trading screeners for finding setups
          Requirements
              You don`t need any previous experience in trading cryptocurrencies
          Description
          Bitcoin Is Outperforming Every Mainstream Asset Class In 2021
          Bitcoin Is World’s Best Performing Asset Class Over Past 10 Years (Since It Was Created)?
          Bitcoin was released in 2009 as a new digital currency known as a cryptocurrency and has proven to be a very large investing opportunity. You're here because you've completed some research and are starting to understand the opportunity and potential that cryptocurrency has! 99.9% of people do not invest in cryptocurrency because they've never heard of it, or don't understand it! When the general public starts to invest, the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will sky rocket, meaning potentially really high returns to early investors.
          2017 was a huge year for Cryptocurrency! Bitcoin quadrupled in price, many countries around the world recognized it as a form of currency, it received a ton of news coverage and online interest because of the value increase of Bitcoin and the implementation of the blockchain technology in the medical, banking and tech industries to securely store and track information.
          In this cryptocurrency beginners course, your Instructor will teach you how to buy, sell and start trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
          Bitcoin's price since released:
              July 2009 1 BTC = 0.0001 USD
              July 2011 1 BTC = 15 USD
              July 2013 1 BTC = 100 USD
              July 2015 1 BTC = 220 USD
              July 2017 1 BTC = 2420 USD
              July 2020 1 BTC = 9000 USD
          It posted gains of more than 9,000,000% since July 2010, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.
          Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Monero, Ripple, and others are growing exponentially in value.
          However, we are still in the early phases of an emerging market. Which means there is tremendous upside and great opportunities for investors in Cryptocurrency but also more risk for those who do not understand this rapidly evolving market.
          Want to learn how to trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?
          Then this course is for You!
          And the best part, you do not need any prior experience to get started!
          This course will not remain this price forever! It's time to take action!
          Click the "Enroll now" button ...every hour you delay is costing you money...
          What is more?
              You will be able to ask me as many questions as you like
              You will get a lifetime access to this course, without any limits!
              The course will keep updating frequently with more up-to-date learning resources.
              You also have 30- Day Money-Back Guarantee
              If you are not satisfied you can get 100% of your money back.
          So don`t hesitate Enroll Now.
          See you in the course!
          Sincerely,
          Bobby B
          Who this course is for:
              Everyone who wants to learn how to make money trading and investing in Bitcoin
              Everyone who wants to trade this market
              Everyone who wants to learn Margin trading on Binance

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Instagram Marketing Mastery 2021 In Depth within 4 hours
          Master Instagram Marketing with Latest Updates : Extensive Course
          Instagram is a Highly Dynamic Social Media Tool with over 1.084 billion users worldwide !!
          Also there are over 25 million business which are leveraging Instagram as a tool to increase their online presence and drive sales.
          Over 120 Million accounts use Instagram to Learn More about new products on Instagram.
          You will be able to :
              Learn How to attract and retain new organic hyper targeted followers
              Learn how to Become a highly successful influencer on Instagram
              Learn How to Create drool worthy Content and make it go viral
              Learn How to Be a Freelancer and or start your own Instagram Agency from scratch
              Learn How to Earn Money on Instagram through more than 5 proven methods
              This course for anyone who is willing to take an extra step ahead to become a successful Instagrammer .
          In Beginning you will learn about Importance of Instagram In our daily Lives
          Then you will learn how to carve own niche and learn the hacks that are essential for success, hacks to craft your unique username, design an superb Instagram Bio, make a drool worthy LOGO. These are important factors which will define your initial success.
          It is a well known fact that CONTENT IS ALWAYS NUMBER 1 FACTOR when it comes to marketing on social media. You will learn how to create eye catchy content using online free tools easily and quickly.
          Then you will learn how to get massive number of Followers on Instagram , implement Hashtags efficiently , augment engagement on Instagram using fail-proof methods .
          At the end you will be able to learn how to start your own Instagram Agency from scratch , Choose your own Well Paying Clients and offer them your services.
          Hidden Content

Hidden Content
        • By Clickbait
          Create a free adobe cc account and install app you want.Then test this patcher in virtual machine or windows sandbox before running it on your main system.

GenP v2.6.2 Download Links

Hidden Content

Patch instructions:
          New patching logic for all 2019-2020 apps
          Run patch as admin.
          Advanced mode It starts in "Manual mode": Use it if you have custom installation path or want to patch just some specific apps. Select Apps and push "Pill" button. You will be prompted with "File selection dialog". Point to install location. Wait until its done. (Shows manual mode again) Automatic mode. If you've installed Apps in default locations then click on CC2019 or CC2020 button. GenP will try to find and select apps for you. Then push "Pill" button (If you don't want to patch all selected apps, just un-select something and push "Pill" button). Wait until its done. (Shows manual mode again). If you are having problems, reinstall and start fresh to use the latest patch.