TOOLS

Locked Ecommerce SEO Master Class for Shopify stores 2021

itsMe

This is the hidden content, please

What you'll learn

Step by step SEO guide for e-Commerce Shopify stores
    Learn Advanced SEO startegies to increase your Shopify Store traffic
    Understand what is SEO and why you should adopt this marketing strategy
    Explore how google works and what to do to get your store in the first search page results
    Learn how to do your keyword research and how to evaluate keywords and pick the right ones
    Learn how to optimize your e-Commerce Shopify store for SEO Step by Step (On-Site optimization)
    Explore different strategies to create and build your backlinks profile (Off-Site optimization)
    Learn how to structure you e-Commerce store and collections
    Explore what is content marketing and how to use it get Free traffic to your store
    Discover Shopify's Cons when it comes to SEO and how to fix them!

Requirements

You should have a eCommerce store or planning to have one
    Basic knowledge of the shopify platform and how it works
    A laptop and an internet connection

Description

Getting free traffic is every store owner's dream! Free traffic means more potential customers that cost you zero $! so every cent they spend on your store is pure profit!

Relying on Paid ads to bring traffic to your store is totally fine and it is definitely a way to get brand awareness, make sales, and make profits! But with the rising competition, the huge ads costs and the new stores that come to life each day, relying on one and only source of traffic is not something I recommend you to do!

Especially, if what I am suggesting is a FREE like 100% FREE way to get more traffic!

Hi there, I am Rihab an eCommerce online instructor with more than 31 k students and with an average course rating of 4.5 stars. I have worked with clients all over the world and helped them to start or boost their businesses and in this course, I am going to show you how to optimize your store for SEO, so you rank higher on google and get free traffic!