YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked KiddyAPI

0x1

KiddyAPI

KiddyAPI Open-Source Library is created from script-kiddies for script-kiddies. Library for learning not very correct methods of working with Windows.

I did not add try / catch blocks to the library, because I thought it would be more correct to add them to the called methods from the library, perhaps this is not correct

Tested on Win7 x64. In the near future I will add more features.

Denial of responsibility:

• This library was written for educational purposes; the author is not responsible for use for other purposes.
  • Use only on their computers or with the permission of the user

Using:

• This library contains the ransomware method, steal password from browsers, passive monitoring, some cmd commands, and a lot of interesting things.

RansomWare:

• Files are encrypted using the AES256 algorithm, the key is encrypted with RSA2048 and sent to your server or stored in the folder with the library. I think it is worth reworking some moments, I will do it in the near future. Encryption extensions you specify yourself. I implemented only a single file encryption.

Steal Password:

• Decrypt passwords from Chrome-Based browsers. Finding passwords did not write, it is not difficult. Decryption occurs due to the WinAPI function.

Steal Discord/Telegram/Desktop files and Clipper:

• Sessions will be saved on the specified path. Change Bitcoin wallet to your

Inject:

• Inject C++ DLL in chosed process

Info:

• Getting the active window/ Photo from WebCam / IP / Screenshot / Change Password

Protect and Other:

• Child protection from closing in the Task Manager. ON/OFF Firewall, Services, AutoRun, AntiVM, AntiSandBox, SelfDelete and etc

Download

This is the hidden content, please