YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Supercharger 1.6.0.1048 Business License for Visual Studio 2013-2019

itsMe

This is the hidden content, please

AutoText, CodeMAP, Intelligent Code Flow Lines, Code Highlighters, Rich Code, Magic Comments, Phrasing Review, Spellist, SuperFind, Statistics etc.

FEATURES IN BRIEF

•     The new, Roslyn-based, high performance and very accurate CodeMAP for quick code navigation
  •     Code flow lines are not simple indent lines, but a smart outline of your code, independently collapsible and completely customizable (color, style) for all applicable code construct categories
  •     Enhanced code editor readability with type and member name emphasis, region name emphasis, attribute dimming etc
  •     SuperFind comes with a revolutionary new presentation for find results, along with very useful find options
  •     Fix preprocessor directives alignment (#if, etc) issues in C# and VB
  •     Use bold/italic when writing code like you would in Word or other rich document editors
  •     Add persistent color background highlights to code with yellow, green, cyan (and other colors) markers
  •     Transform comments into magic comments with formatting, color, size and graphical separator lines
  •     Insert images (built-in i.e. stop/info/warning/bullets, or custom i.e. local or remote) in comments
  •     Review spelling and phrasing at various scopes
  •     Write code faster with AutoText, i.e. expand a few letters into an fully-grown code snippet, with macro/parameter replacements
  •     Reuse previous clipboard items (a.k.a. clipboard history) and use nine persistent 'indexed' buffers for repetitive multi-buffer paste operations

Screenshots (on light and dark themes) and details: