YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
SERVICE

Locked How to format combo lists for cracking software

synd1c4t3

Question

Hello and thank you for your time and consideration into my inquiry. I am using EZCrack V1.7 multi-purpose cracking tool and I have a considerable list of credentials and mass-sourced E-mail addresses but I am unsure as to A. what type of file extension i should be saving the combolist as, and, B. what type of formatting for the aforementioned filetype I should be using. I have tried quite a few different input methods and various file extensions with no success as of yet. Not really much in the way of non-shady, probably edging closer to totally falsified claims about how to create combolists. All the deeplink searches tend to steer me to sites that claim to show how to format + create them but are actually just links to buy premade lists which I don't believe I need. Any and all insight concerning my inquiry would be greatly appreciated. Happy Hunting and Best of Luck

1 answer to this question

All checkers use email:pass or user:pass credentials, depends on the page you want to check.

When you select a module, EZCrackv1.7 tells you

user:pass combos

This is the hidden content, please

email:pass combos

This is the hidden content, please

but use other checker like OpenBullet, EZCrackv1.7 is old and config's are outdated