YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked shadowsocks

0x1

A secure socks5 proxy, designed to protect your Internet traffic.

This is the hidden content, please

Super Fast
Bleeding edge techniques using Asynchronous I/O and Event-driven programming.

Flexible Encryption
Secured with industry level encryption algorithm. Flexible to support custom algorithms.

Mobile Ready
Optimized for mobile device and wireless network, without any keep-alive connections.

Cross Platform
Available on most platforms, including Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iOS, and OpenWRT.

Open Source
Totally free and open source. A worldwide community devoted to deliver bug-free code and long-term support.

Easy Deployment
Easy deployment with pip, aur, freshports and many other package manager systems.

WHY USE SHADOWSOCKS ?

• ANONYMOUS

When using Shadowsocks all your online activites are anonymous and cannot be tracked back to your physical device, following similar social principals the internet was originally designed.

• UNCENSORED

Shadowsocks connection bypasses local goverment internet restrictions so that you always have full access to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and all the richness the internet has to offer.

• PRIVATE

Shadowsocks uses security protocol SSL/TLS to encrypt all your internet traffic and ensure your information is kept private and secure, so that ISPs or government can not log your information.

Info && Download :

shadowsocks gui :

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Mappersz said:

I love your work and I appreciate it a lot

Read Rules  If you want to thank a user for their contribution please use the "Thanks Button" otherwise it spams the thread. If you do this your post will be deleted. Users who continue to do this will be banned.