YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
SERVICE

Locked Ban Evasion from HF

Bipo

Hi

I just want to said that i was in another forum  ( That one with to letter ) HF   from 3 years and always do clean post always stay in my place and i try to open my account this week and notthing. So i write them to say i was never ban   but this guy who i was talking by mail told me  ban evasion ..no explain notthing . I use to buy a few tools there but ......I just want to sead  i thing he now everything with hacking et programaing but he can figure out that i was never ban.    For me he is just a CLOWN   and we are in a better forum here . Thank's for level23 and for that clown on hf :bb:

I proposed to sell this tool in the forum and never responded to my message.

Your Bipo you know me something and you can say if you answered the messages to say yes or no and if I offer help or not. Although each one takes his forum as he wants.

Not shure about your mess but i try to anwser my best . For this Ransomware i never anwser for this because it is to expensive for me .   But for the second question about help   yess you give great help .every question i ask you you always anwser me very well.

maby i understant more now .....this how i write Thank's for level23 and for that clown on hf :bb:    and maby i should write like this.  Thank's for level23 it is very well here   and for that clown on hf :bb:  bomb    i maby not separate my words correctly . Because here is super friendly and not the other one .