Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Active Hackers

The best community of active hackers. This community has been working in hacking for more than 10 years.

Hacker Forum

Hacker from all countries join this community to share their knowledge and their hacking tools

Hacking Tools

You can find thousands of tools shared by hackers. RAT's, Bot's, Crypters FUD, Stealers, Binders, Ransomware, Mallware, Virus, Cracked Accounts, Configs, Guides, Videos and many other things.

PRIV8

Become a Priv8 user and access all parts of the forum without restrictions and without limit of download. It only costs 100 dollars, and it will last you for a lifetime.

Read Rules

In this community we follow and respect rules, and they are the same for everyone, regardless of the user's rank. Read the rules well not to be prohibited.

td3w

Free or cracked android spy

Question

Hello. Are there any free android spy app ? There was an app before, i wrote my email there and then build something like virus and install it on the target phone. I could see everything from my phone but i can't find a free one now...
      Help? :)

2 answers to this question

Thank you bro, but I don't want RAT. I think it's not rat, here an example but it's with license

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

I can control everything with my phone. I had such an application in the past  but I cant find it now and it was free... :ac:

Edited by td3w
      • Like 1
      • Haha 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By 1337day-Exploits
          VideoPlayer on Android versions 7 through 9 suffer from an ihevcd_parse_pps out-of-bounds write vulnerability.

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. FireApp is a Real-Time complete chatting app with support for Video & Voice Calls along with Stories feature . you can share images, audio, video, contact, even sharing your location!.
          Demo:

Hidden Content
          Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Here’s what our software will do for you:
              Get you thousands of followers quickly on virtual auto-pilot     Make you one of the most popular figures in your industry or niche     Gain you an avalanche of qualified website traffic, recognition and exposure     Dramatically increase your product sales and profits     Create an overwhelming presence on the most popular social networks, which boosts your social proof and credibility.     Save you COUNTLESS hours of time since our software automates everything. What makes NinjaGram so special?
          Auto-follow
          Mass follow targeted Instagram users, from any location in Instagram (search results, your feed, another user’s followers, or pictures taken at a particular location (NEW)!)
          Auto-unfollow
          Mass unfollow users with various settings, such as only those who don’t follow you back or only users followed more than X days ago.
          Auto-like
          Mass like thousands of other finely targeted and filtered images on Instagram with the click of a button. Auto-like your own feed, monitor a tag, or images from anywhere in Instagram.
          Comment
          Automatically leave comments from a preset list on your targeted photos. Spintax allowed!

Hidden Content
          Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Android tiene un nuevo malware que se distribuye de manera silenciosa, infectando y sustituyendo apps que tienen como fin el robo de datos.
          El agente Smith es un nombre conocido para muchos que disfrutaron Matrix hace más de 20 años. Hoy toma relevancia ya que así se ha nombrado a un nuevo malware de Android que se comporta de manera similar a como lo hizo el personaje interpretado por Hugo Weaving.
          De acuerdo con la empresa de seguridad Check Point, Agent Smith ha infectado alrededor de 25 millones de dispositivos Android. El malware se disfraza como una aplicación relacionada con Google y reemplaza otras aplicaciones instaladas con versiones maliciosas que cuentan con código propio.
          Agent Smith sustituye aplicaciones como WhatsApp de manera silenciosa
          Los investigadores de Check Point indican que Agent Smith explota la vulnerabilidad de Android conocida como Janus, que permite inyectar malware a las aplicaciones del móvil saltándose un proceso de verificación que compara la firma anterior con la nueva, todo esto de manera silenciosa sin que el usuario pueda darse cuenta.
          Una de las características de este malware es que muestra anuncios fraudulentos que podrían derivar en un robo de datos del dueño del móvil, como información personal y bancaria. El hecho de atacar y sustituir las aplicaciones instaladas vuelve compleja la tarea de que el usuario pueda combatirlo por su cuenta, por lo que una de las formas de defenderse ante una posible infección es no instalar aplicaciones de fuentes que no sean confiables.
          Agent Smith ha afectado a más de 25 millones de usuarios, principalmente en India, donde contabiliza 15 millones de dispositivos. El malware se ha extendido a otros países como Pakistán y Bangladesh, aunque también se han reportado casos en Reino Unido y Estados Unidos.
          La presencia de Agent Smith no es nueva, de hecho se tiene registro desde principios de 2016 cuando apareció en 9Apps, uno de los canales de descarga de aplicaciones más populares de Asia. El malware se ha mantenido vigente durante todo ese tiempo, incluso infectando algunas aplicaciones de la Play Store.

Hidden Content
        • By dEEpEst

Hidden Content