Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Active Hackers

The best community of active hackers. This community has been working in hacking for more than 10 years.

Hacker Forum

Hacker from all countries join this community to share their knowledge and their hacking tools

Hacking Tools

You can find thousands of tools shared by hackers. RAT's, Bot's, Crypters FUD, Stealers, Binders, Ransomware, Mallware, Virus, Cracked Accounts, Configs, Guides, Videos and many other things.

PRIV8

Become a Priv8 user and access all parts of the forum without restrictions and without limit of download. It only costs 100 dollars, and it will last you for a lifetime.

Read Rules

In this community we follow and respect rules, and they are the same for everyone, regardless of the user's rank. Read the rules well not to be prohibited.

td3w

Free or cracked android spy

Question

Hello. Are there any free android spy app ? There was an app before, i wrote my email there and then build something like virus and install it on the target phone. I could see everything from my phone but i can't find a free one now...
      Help? :)

2 answers to this question

Thank you bro, but I don't want RAT. I think it's not rat, here an example but it's with license

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

I can control everything with my phone. I had such an application in the past  but I cant find it now and it was free... :ac:

Edited by td3w
      • Like 1
      • Haha 1