Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Active Hackers

The best community of active hackers. This community has been working in hacking for more than 10 years.

Hacker Forum

Hacker from all countries join this community to share their knowledge and their hacking tools

Hacking Tools

You can find thousands of tools shared by hackers. RAT's, Bot's, Crypters FUD, Stealers, Binders, Ransomware, Mallware, Virus, Cracked Accounts, Configs, Guides, Videos and many other things.

PRIV8

Become a Priv8 user and access all parts of the forum without restrictions and without limit of download. It only costs 100 dollars, and it will last you for a lifetime.

Read Rules

In this community we follow and respect rules, and they are the same for everyone, regardless of the user's rank. Read the rules well not to be prohibited.

darty

nmap vs macos

Question

Hello guys, i dont know if this is the right for make questions..  im trying to discover open ports in macos system, but is not posible.

i tried with -sP and mac block the ping.. i tried with others options that i was looking in google and no way...

I cant see the opens ports... someone has some idea about?

thank you very much.

2 answers to this question

Staff

maybe this will help you >>> 

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

oh thank you, i just saw the link, but  i would like to check the macos port from other system (kali for example) in my lan.

Im learning pentesting way.. and i tried with my macos and no way to do in the lan...

do you know some way to do it fom linux system to a macos system in the lan?

Thank you again and sorry for disturb you

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Description
          Ethical hacking is a process of detecting vulnerabilities in an application, system, or organization’s infrastructure that an attacker can use to exploit an individual or organization. They use this process to prevent cyber attacks and security breaches by lawfully hacking into the systems and looking for weak points.
          Confidentiality, integrity and availability, also known as the CIA triad, is a model designed to guide policies for information security within an organization. The model is also sometimes referred to as the AIC triad (availability, integrity and confidentiality) to avoid confusion with the Central Intelligence Agency.
          Network security is the protection of the underlying networking infrastructure from unauthorized access, misuse, or theft. It involves creating a secure infrastructure for devices, applications, users, and applications to work in a secure manner.
          What is Nmap ?
          Nmap is a free and open-source network scanner created by Gordon Lyon. Nmap is used to discover hosts and services on a computer network by sending packets and analyzing the responses. Nmap provides a number of features for probing computer networks, including host discovery and service and operating system detection.
          Some of this tool’s best features are that it’s open-source, free, multi-platform and receives constant updates each year. It also has a big plus: it’s one of the most complete host and network and port scanners available. It includes a large set of options to enhance your scanning and mapping tasks, and brings with it an incredible community and comprehensive documentation to help you understand this tool from the very start. Nmap can be used to
          Create a complete computer network map.
          Find remote IP addresses of any hosts.
          Get the OS system and software details.
          Detect open ports on local and remote systems.
          Audit server security standards.
          Find vulnerabilities on remote and local hosts.
          It was mentioned in the Top 20 OSINT Tools article we published, and today we’ll explore a little bit more about this essential security tool with some practical terminal-based Nmap commands.
          What is Wireshark ?
          Wireshark is a free and open-source packet analyzer. It is used for network troubleshooting, analysis, software and communications protocol development, and education. Originally named Ethereal, the project was renamed Wireshark in May 2006 due to trademark issues.
          Who this course is for
              Cyber Security Engineer
              Ethical Hackers
              Penetration testers
              Anyone interested in network security and ethical hacking
          Requirements
              Eager to Learn !

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Description
          Hi everyone” – Say hello to an exciting new updated course. Explore redesigned and modern videos. Discover powerful new ways of using macOS Monterey – the newest OS from Apple.
          MacOS is GREAT … If You can use the whole potential of it, if you know what you’re doing.
          I’m using Mac computer everyday for more than 10 years and still learning new techniques and shortcuts how to optimise my workflow and I want to share it all with you. When I bought my first MacBook after using Windows for many many years, it took me many hours to learn even basic functionalities in macOS and months before I became entirely comfortable with my Mac.
          This course will take you from a beginner / intermediate to an advanced macOS user in no time!
          You’re probably missing out a lot more than you think. I know that because I teach people how to use Mac every day and see how much time they waste in navigation menus, do things old fashioned ways and don’t use quick shortcut keys or just incorrectly use the trackpad.
          More than 1000 students enrolled in our previous course about macOS Big Sur, now sharing their satisfaction and knowledge. And you can join them right NOW!
          But I have even better news for you! I have put together brand new up to date course which includes lot more than the previous one. You will find here more than 70 video tutorials covering over 6 hours of video instructions. I don’t want to see people wasting so much time on such a powerful operating system.
          This course can help you save great amount of time spent on your Mac.
          Explore a redesigned and modern videos. With improved sound quality and graphics to help you better understand. Each tutorial clearly presents a topic and shows you how to use macOS. You can watch while trying out techniques for yourself. Presented by the appleonlineacademy website dedicated to helping people to understand and use Apple devices to their full potential.
          This course will be regularly updated and I will be adding more macOS tips as I explore them in new released updates
          What makes this course different?
          It has unique graphics which makes video tutorials fresh and not boring
          It is straight to the point and clear to understand.
          It includes bonus How to.. section with lot of tips and tricks
          Course is supported by Downloadable materials
          I offer full personalised support in Q&A section and also in closed facebook group for enrolled students
          Who this course is for:
              NEW USERS who just started using a Mac computer, or for people who switched from Windows to macOS and want to quickly handle all the differences between these operating systems.
              CURRENT USERS of macOS might find some useful tips and see how old and new features work in Monterey
              INTERMEDIATE USERS, as they might find some very helpful ways to get certain things done in macOS that they didn’t know about before
              ADVANCED USERS This course is NOT for those who are already experts at using Macs, as they might know most of these tips already
          Requirements
              You should be using a computer running on macOS. The course includes installation guide for a free upgrade to macOS Monterey
              No other knowledge or experience with macOS needed
          Hidden Content

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. BruteSpray takes nmap GNMAP/XML output and automatically brute-forces services with default credentials using Medusa. It can even find non-standard ports by using the -sV inside Nmap.
          Supported Services
              ssh
              ftp
              telnet
              vnc
              mssql
              mysql
              postgresql
              rsh
              imap
              nntp
              pcanywhere
              pop3
              rexec
              rlogin
              smbnt
              smtp
              svn
              vmauthd
          Changelog v1.8
              added ability to parse Nexpose “XML Export”
              added ability to parse Nessus “.nessus” files
              added set() to iplist to ensure unique only

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Feature

As in no ads, no time trials, no missing features. Because why not!?
          And no, it doesn’t track, monitor, or spy on you – as that’d just be pure evil!
           open-source (non-commercial)
          The full source code for LuLu is available on GitHub. Such transparency allows anybody to audit its code, or understand exactly what is going on.
           protects
          LuLu aims to alert you whenever an unauthorized network connection is attempted. As such, it can generically detect malware, or be used to block legitimate applications that may be transmitting private data to remote servers.
           simple
          “Do one thing, do it well!” LuLu is designed as simply as possible. Sure this means complex features may not be available, but it also means it’s easier to use and has a smaller attack surface!
          enterprise-friendly
          Want to know what network events are being detected? Or rules your users have added? LuLu provides simple mechanisms subscribe to such events, and stores data such as rules in an open, easily digestible manner.
          Changelog v2.4
              📂 Support for directory rules (/*) #128
              📲 New preference added to allow iOS simulator apps #379

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. nmap (“Network Mapper“) is an open-source tool for network exploration and security auditing. It was designed to rapidly scan large networks, although it works fine to scan single hosts. nmap uses raw IP packets in novel ways to determine what hosts are available on the network, what services (application name and version) those hosts are offering, what operating systems (and OS versions) they are running, what type of packet filters/firewalls are in use, and dozens of other characteristics. While nmap is commonly used for security audits, many systems and network administrators find it useful for routine tasks such as network inventory, managing service upgrade schedules, and monitoring host or service uptime.
          The output from nmap is a list of scanned targets, with supplemental information on each depending on the options used. Key among that information is the “interesting ports table”. That table lists the port number and protocol, service name, and state. The state is either open, filtered, closed, or unfiltered.
              Open means that an application on the target machine is listening for connections/packets on that port.
              Filtered means that a firewall, filter, or other network obstacle is blocking the port so that nmap cannot tell whether it is open or closed.
              Closed ports have no application listening on them, though they could open up at any time. Ports are classified as unfiltered. when they are responsive to nmap’s probes, but nmap cannot determine whether they are open or closed. nmap reports the state combinations open|filtered and closed|filtered when it cannot determine which of the two states describe a port. The port table may also include software version details when version detection has been requested. When an IP protocol scan is requested (-sO), nmap provides information on supported IP protocols rather than listening ports.
              In addition to the interesting ports table, nmap can provide further information on targets, including reverse DNS names, operating system guesses, device types, and MAC addresses.
          Changelog Nmap 7.92:
                  [Windows] Upgraded Npcap (our Windows raw packet capturing and transmission driver) from version 1.00 to the latest version 1.50. You can read about the dozens of performance improvements, bug fixes and feature enhancements at https://npcap.org/changelog.
                  [Windows] Thanks to the Npcap 1.50 upgrade, Nmap now works on the Windows ARM architecture so you can run it on lightweight and power-efficient tablets like the Microsoft Surface Pro X and Samsung Galaxy Book Go. More ARM devices are on the way along with the upcoming Windows 11 release. See the Npcap on ARM announcement at https://seclists.org/nmap-announce/2021/2.
                  [Windows] Updated our Windows builds to Visual Studio 2019, Windows 10 SDK, and the UCRT. This prevents Nmap from working on Windows Vista and earlier, but they can still use older versions of Nmap on their ancient operating system.
                  New Nmap option –unique will prevent Nmap from scanning the same IP address twice, which can happen when different names resolve to the same address. [Daniel Miller]
                  [NSE][GH#1691] TLS 1.3 now supported by most scripts for which it is relevant, such as ssl-enum-ciphers. Some functions like ssl tunnel connections and certificate parsing will require OpenSSL 1.1.1 or later to fully support TLS 1.3. [Daniel Miller]
                  [NSE] Added 3 NSE scripts, from 4 authors, bringing the total up to 604! They are all listed at https://nmap.org/nsedoc/, and the summaries are below:
                      [GH#2201] nbns-interfaces queries NetBIOS name service (NBNS) to gather IP addresses of the target’s network interfaces [Andrey Zhukov]
                      [GH#711] openflow-info gathers preferred and supported protocol versions from OpenFlow devices [Jay Smith, Mak Kolybabi]
                      port-states prints a list of ports that were found in each state, including states that were summarized as “Not shown: X closed ports” [Daniel Miller]
                  Several changes to UDP payloads to improve accuracy:
                      [GH#2269] Fix an issue with -sU where payload data went out-of-scope before it was used, causing corrupted payloads to be sent. [Mariusz Ziulek]
                      Nmap’s retransmission limits were preventing some UDP payloads from being tried with -sU and -PU. Now, Nmap sends each payload for a particular port at the same time without delay. [Daniel Miller]
                      New UDP payloads:
                          [GH#1279] TS3INIT1 for UDP 3389 [colcrunch]
                          [GH#1895] DTLS for UDP 3391 (RD Gateway) [Arnim Rupp]
                  [NSE][GH#2208][GH#2203] SMB2 dialect handling has been redesigned. Visible changes include:
                      Notable improvement in speed of script smb-protocols and others
                      Some SMB scripts are no longer using a hardcoded dialect, improving target interoperability
                      Dialect names are aligned with Microsoft, such as 3.0.2, instead of 3.02 [nnposter]
                  [GH#2350] Upgraded OpenSSL to version 1.1.1k. This addresses some CVE’s which don’t affect Nmap in a material way. Details: https://github.com/nmap/nmap/issues/2350
                  Removed support for the ancient WinPcap library since we already include our own Npcap library (https://npcap.org) supporting the same API. WinPcap was abandoned years ago and it’s official download page says that “WE RECOMMEND USING Npcap INSTEAD” for security, stability, compatibility, and support reasons.
                  [GH#2257] Fix an issue in addrset matching that was causing all targets to be excluded if the –excludefile listed a CIDR range that contains an earlier, smaller CIDR range. [Daniel Miller]
                  Upgrade the Windows NSIS installer to use the latest NSIS 3 (version 3.07) instead of the previous NSIS 2 generation.
                  Setting –host-timeout=0 will disable the host timeout, which is set by -T5 to 15 minutes. Earlier versions of Nmap require the user to specify a very long timeout instead.
                  Improvements to Nmap’s XML output:
                      If a host times out, the XML <host> element will have the attribute timedout=”true” and the host’s timing info (srtt etc.) will still be printed.
                      The “extrareasons” element now includes a list of port numbers for each “ignored” state. The “All X ports” and “Not shown:” lines in normal output have been changed slightly to provide more detail. [Daniel Miller]
                  [NSE][GH#2237] Prevent the ssl-* NSE scripts from probing ports that were excluded from version scan, usually 9100-9107, since JetDirect will print anything sent to these ports. [Daniel Miller]
                  [GH#2206] Nmap no longer produces cryptic message “Failed to convert source address to presentation format” when unable to find useable route to the target. [nnposter]
                  [Ncat][GH#2202] Use safety-checked versions of FD_* macros to abort early if number of connections exceeds FD_SETSIZE. [Pavel Zhukov]
                  [Ncat] Connections proxied via SOCKS4/SOCKS5 were intermittently dropping server data sent right after the connection got established, such as port banners. [Sami Pönkänen]
                  [Ncat][GH#2149] Fixed a bug in proxy connect mode which would close the connection as soon as it was opened in Nmap 7.90 and 7.91.
                  [NSE][GH#2175] Fixed NSE so it will not consolidate all port script output for targets which share an IP (e.g. HTTP vhosts) under one target. [Daniel Miller]
                  [Zenmap][GH#2157] Fixed an issue where a failure to execute Nmap would result in a Zenmap crash with “TypeError: coercing to Unicode” exception.
                  Nmap no longer considers an ICMP Host Unreachable as confirmation that a target is down, in accordance with RFC 1122 which says these errors may be transient. Instead, the probe will be destroyed and other probes used to determine aliveness. [Daniel Miller]
                  [Ncat][GH#2154] Ncat no longer crashes when used with Unix domain sockets.
                  [Ncat][GH#2167][GH#2168] Ncat is now again generating certificates with the duration of one year. Due to a bug, recent versions of Ncat were using only one minute. [Tobias Girstmair]
                  [NSE][GH#2281] URL/percent-encoding is now using uppercase hex digits to align with RFC 3986, section 2.1, and to improve compatibility with some real-world web servers. [nnposter]
                  [NSE][GH#2174] Script hostmap-crtsh got improved in several ways. The most visible are that certificate SANs are properly split apart and that identities that are syntactically incorrect to be hostnames are now ignored. [Michel Le Bihan, nnposter]
                  [NSE] Loading of a Nikto database failed if the file was referenced relative to the Nmap directory [nnposter]
                  [GH#2199] Updated Nmap’s NPSL license to rewrite a poorly-worded clause abiyt “proprietary software companies”. The new license version 0.93 is still available from https://nmap.org/npsl/. As described on that page, we are also still offering Nmap 7.90, 7.91, and 7.92 under the previous Nmap 7.80 license. Finally, we still offer the Nmap OEM program for companies who want a non-copyleft license allowing them to redistribute Nmap with their products at https://nmap.org/oem/.
                  [NSE] Script smb2-vuln-uptime no longer reports false positives when the target does not provide its boot time. [nnposter]
                  [NSE][GH#2197] Client packets composed by the DHCP library will now contain option 51 (IP address lease time) only when requested. [nnposter]
                  [NSE][GH#2192] XML decoding in library citrixxml no longer crashes when encountering a character reference with codepoint greater than 255. (These references are now left unmodified.) [nnposter]
                  [NSE] Script mysql-audit now defaults to the bundled mysql-cis.audit for the audit rule base. [nnposter]
                  [NSE][GH#1473] It is now possible to control whether the SNMP library uses v1 (default) or v2c by setting script argument snmp.version. [nnposter]

Hidden Content