Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Active Hackers

The best community of active hackers. This community has been working in hacking for more than 10 years.

Hacker Forum

Hacker from all countries join this community to share their knowledge and their hacking tools

Hacking Tools

You can find thousands of tools shared by hackers. RAT's, Bot's, Crypters FUD, Stealers, Binders, Ransomware, Mallware, Virus, Cracked Accounts, Configs, Guides, Videos and many other things.

PRIV8

Become a Priv8 user and access all parts of the forum without restrictions and without limit of download. It only costs 100 dollars, and it will last you for a lifetime.

Read Rules

In this community we follow and respect rules, and they are the same for everyone, regardless of the user's rank. Read the rules well not to be prohibited.

darty

nmap vs macos

Question

Hello guys, i dont know if this is the right for make questions..  im trying to discover open ports in macos system, but is not posible.

i tried with -sP and mac block the ping.. i tried with others options that i was looking in google and no way...

I cant see the opens ports... someone has some idea about?

thank you very much.

2 answers to this question

Staff

maybe this will help you >>> 

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

oh thank you, i just saw the link, but  i would like to check the macos port from other system (kali for example) in my lan.

Im learning pentesting way.. and i tried with my macos and no way to do in the lan...

do you know some way to do it fom linux system to a macos system in the lan?

Thank you again and sorry for disturb you

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Hidden Content
          Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Please read
          This project was made to demonstrate how easy ransomware are easy to make and how it work. The script works on Windows, Linux and MacOS. It is recommended to compile payload.py to EXE format to make it more portable.
          I do work on security awareness trainings and test the IT security and safety for other companies and you guessed it; this was made for the demo section of my presentation, NOT TO EARN MONEY OR BRICK PEOPLES COMPUTERS.
          This script does not get detected by any anti-virusses. Self made scripts go undetected 99% of the time. It's easy to write something nasty like ransomware, adware, malware, you name it. Again, this script was for research only. Not ment to be used in the open world. I am not responsible for any damage you may cause with this knowledge.
          I recommend using a VPN that allows port forwarding (For example; PIA VPN) when using this outside your network, or better, a cloud computer hosted elsewhere, like Amazon AWS.
          The conclusion of this project is that it is easy to brick a system and earn money doing it. This script doesn't use any exploits to achieve its goal, but can easily be coded into it as a nice feature.
          Features
              Generate a ransomware payload
              With or without GUI payload
              FUD (Fully Undetectable by Anti-Virus)
              Works on Windows, MacOS and Linux
              Super fast encryption with PyCrypto
              Compile to EXE, APP or Unix/Linux executable
              Custom icon for your EXE payload
              Receive keys of victims
              Decrypt files
              Demo mode (payload won't encrypt anything)
              Fullscreen mode (Warning takes over the screen)
              Custom warning message for your victim
              Custom image in your payload
              Ghost mode (Rename by adding .DEMON extention instead of encrypting the files)
              Multiple encryption methods
              Select file extentions to target
              Decide if payload should self-destruct (Console mode feature only)
              Decide wich drive to target for encryption (working directory)
              Verified server access through port forwarding VPN
              Encode payload as Morse code

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. What you'll learn
              Students will learn to scan entire computer network in their organization or company
              Students will learn network scanning of ethical hacking
              Students will learn about NMAP
              Objective of network scanning
              To find live hosts,ports,ip address of live host
              To discover operating system on target host
              To discover services running on hosts
              To find vulnerabilities
              What is ping
              What is ping sweep
              Three-way handshake
              TCP communication flag
              Different type of scanning concepts
              TCP based scanning
              UDP based scanning
              Preparing lab setup at your home
              Host discovery
              Port scanning basics
              Port scanning techniques
              Port specification and scan order
              Service and version detection
              OS detection
              NMAP scripting engine
              Timing and performance
              Firewall/IDS evasion and spoofing
          Requirements
              Students must have knowledge about computer networks
              Computer network security knowledge will be advantage
          Description
          In this course you will learn about network penetration testing using NMAP. NMAP is most popular tool in ethical hacking world. This tool is widely use by Penetration Testers, Ethical Hackers, System Administrators, Network Engineers. This tool has great capability to gather information about computer networks. In this course you will learn from lab setup to complete network scanning using NMAP. In this course i will guide you step by step to setup lab and use  NMAP. This course will give you complete knowledge about network scanning. After completion of this course you will be able to find weaknesses and vulnerabilities of network. This course is complete ethical hacking based course. To be a good ethical hacker, you must have knowledge about NMAP. In this course i am using kali linux as platform to demonstrate all the lectures. This course will give you complete knowledge about full scan,half scan,three-way handshake process,FIN scan,XMAS scan,TCP scan,UDP scan,IDLE scan, Null Scan. This course will help a lot to those who are already working as IT professionals and who wants to start their career in the field of penetration testing or ethical hacking. Network scanning is a most important phase of ethical hacking. In this course you will learn complete network scanning using open source based tools.
          One of the most important feature that Nmap has ability to detect remote operating systems and software. It is very helpful during a Ethical Hacking to know about the operating system and the software used by the remote computer because you can easily predict the known vulnerabilities from this information.
          Who this course is for:
              Network Engineer
              System Administrators
              Hardware Engineer
              Computer Science Student
              Computer network known
              Hardware and network engineers
              Datacenter Engineer
          Hidden Content

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Scantron
          Scantron is a distributed nmap scanner comprised of two components. The first is a master node that consists of a web front end used for scheduling scans and storing nmap scan targets and results. The second component is an agent that pulls scan jobs from the master and conducts the actual nmap scanning. A majority of the application’s logic is purposely placed on the master to make the agent(s) as “dumb” as possible. All nmap target files and nmap results reside on master and are shared through a network file share (NFS) leveraging SSH tunnels. The agents call back to master periodically using a REST API to check for scan tasks and provide scan status updates.

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. BruteSpray takes nmap GNMAP/XML output and automatically brute-forces services with default credentials using Medusa. It can even find non-standard ports by using the -sV inside Nmap.
          Supported Services
              ssh
              ftp
              telnet
              vnc
              mssql
              mysql
              postgresql
              rsh
              imap
              nntp
              pcanywhere
              pop3
              rexec
              rlogin
              smbnt
              smtp
              svn
              vmauthd
          Changelog v1.6.7
              added local check for wordlists

Hidden Content
          Hidden Content
        • By 1337day-Exploits
          macOS version 18.7.0 kernel local privilege escalation exploit that may only work on Macs before 2016.

Hidden Content