Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Active Hackers

The best community of active hackers. This community has been working in hacking for more than 10 years.

Hacker Forum

Hacker from all countries join this community to share their knowledge and their hacking tools

Hacking Tools

You can find thousands of tools shared by hackers. RAT's, Bot's, Crypters FUD, Stealers, Binders, Ransomware, Mallware, Virus, Cracked Accounts, Configs, Guides, Videos and many other things.

PRIV8

Become a Priv8 user and access all parts of the forum without restrictions and without limit of download. It only costs 100 dollars, and it will last you for a lifetime.

Read Rules

In this community we follow and respect rules, and they are the same for everyone, regardless of the user's rank. Read the rules well not to be prohibited.

Sign in to follow this  
      dEEpEst

Theft of cars with signal amplifiers

Staff

Theft of cars with signal amplifiers
      The image of the thief with a black box approaching the door of the house fits with the modus operandi of the thefts through signal amplifiers. The systems of wireless opening of the cars have a very limited reach, the sufficient one so that that that tries to open the car takes the control in the pocket. But as we saw earlier and theorized years ago in Microsiervos, in cases where the remote control is relatively close to the car, for example parked in the door of a house, the use of a signal amplifier can be more than enough to that the car's system recognizes the key, and it sends a response signal to open it, and even start the engine.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
      Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Recon
          The step of recognizing a target in both Bug Bounties and Pentest can be very time-consuming. Thinking about it, I decided to create my own recognition script with all the tools I use most in this step. All construction of this framework is based on the methodologies of @ofjaaah and @Jhaddix. These people were my biggest inspirations to start my career in Information Security and I recommend that you take a look at their content, you will learn a lot!
          Feature
          ASN Enumeration
              metabigor
          Subdomain Enumeration
              Assetfinder
              Subfinder
              Amass
              Findomain
              Sublist3r
              Knock
              SubDomainizer
              GitHub Sudomains
              RapidDNS
              Riddler
              SecurityTrails
          Alive Domains
              httprobe
              httpx
          WAF Detect
              wafw00f
          Domain organization
              Regular expressions
          Subdomain Takeover
              Subjack
          DNS Lookup
          Discovering IPs
              dnsx
          DNS Enumeration and Zone Transfer
              dnsrecon
              dnsenum
          Favicon Analysis
              favfreak
              Shodan
          Directory Fuzzing
              ffuf
          Google Hacking
              Some Dorks that I consider important
              CredStuff-Auxiliary
              Googler
          GitHub Dorks
              Jhaddix Dorks
          Credential Stuffing
              CredStuff-Auxiliary
          Screenshots
              EyeWitness
          Port Scan
              Masscan
              Nmap
              Naabu
          Link Discovery
          Endpoints Enumeration and Finding JS files
              Hakrawler
              Waybackurls
              Gospider
              ParamSpider
          Vulnerabilities
              Nuclei ➔ I used all the default templates
          403 Forbidden Bypass
              Bypass-403
          XSS
              XSStrike
              Gxss
          LFI
              Oneliners
                  gf
                  ffuf
          RCE
              My GrepVuln function
          Open Redirect
              My GrepVuln function
          SQLi
              Oneliners
                  gf
                  sqlmap

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Exion TV Application is an android app that shows live TV on an android device. You can watch your favorite 8000+ live TV channels from all over the world on your mobile phone on your Android device. The application is specially optimized to be extremely easy to configure and detailed documentation is provided.
          Hidden Content

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Learn Nmap and Advanced Scanning Techniques with Nmap. Become Ethical Hacker and Cyber Security expert with Nmap course
          What you'll learn
              Learn Ethical Hacking with NMAP
              Learn how to use Nmap
              Learn Nmap Basic and Advanced Scanning Techniques
              Learn about network scan types
              Learn about script scanning
              You will learn Nmap Discovery and Advanced Port Scanning Options
              With Nmap, you will learn to identify the operating system and running service versions of the target system
              You will learn options for bypassing firewall, IPS & IDS systems with Nmap
              What is TCP/IP model
              What is OSI model
              What is Port ? What is TCP/UDP port ?
              How to scan TCP or UDP services?
              How active servers are detected
              How to scan without getting caught in IPS & IDS systems
              How to interpret Nmap outputs
              How to scan with NSE script
          Requirements
              Minimum 8 GB RAM
              100 GB Free Harddisk space
              64-bit processor
              Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 or Apple Mac OS X 10.12 and later versions
              A computer for installing all the free software and tools needed to practice
              A strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and plenty of excitement about the back door of the digital world
              LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device
              Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
          Description
          Welcome to the "Complete NMAP: Learn Ethical Hacking with NMAP" course.
          Cyber security is one that is definitely trending with a top-notch salary to match! Ethical hackers and cyber security professionals are some of the most in-demand professionals today as the world is experiencing a major skill shortage in the field of cyber security.
          It's predicted we'll have a global shortfall of 3.5 million cyber security jobs. The average salary for Cyber Security jobs is $80,000. If you are ready to jump in cyber security career, this course is a great place for you to start.
          During this ethical hacking course, I will teach you beautiful side of the hacking.
          The Penetration test consists of 3 basic steps. These are target identification, gathering information about the target and attack.
          Information about a target can be collected in two ways.
              First; passive information collection
              Second; active information collection
          In this course, we will learn how to use, Nmap, an active information collection tool and in this case which is the second step.
          On my complete Nmap course, you`ll discover the secrets of ethical hacking and network discovery, using Nmap. You’ll learn all the details of Nmap, which is the most known and de facto network scanning tool. After downloading and installing Nmap by hands-on lessons, you will be able to use it as an IP port scanner, open port tester and checking for devices' operating systems and other features.
          No prior knowledge is needed!
          Our complete Nmap course starts at beginner levels so you don’t need to have previous knowledge of network scanning, finding vulnerabilities in devices, using Nmap.
          Free Tools
          In this course I used free tools and platforms, so you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
          In this course you will learn;
              What is the TCP/IP model and how does it work
              What is OSI model? How does it work
              What is Port? What is the TCP/UDP port
              How to scan TCP or UDP services
              How active services are detected
              How to scan without getting caught in IPS & IDS systems
              How to interpret Nmap outputs
              Nmap scripting (NSE) and more
              Zenmap
              Armitage
              Bash Scripting 101
              NMAP Bash
              NMAP Python Scripting
          By registering the course you will have lifetime access the all resources, practice videos and will be able to ask questions about related topics whenever you want.
          Why would you want to take this course?
          Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
          When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.
          See what my fellow students have to say:
          "Very good experience, I always wanted such type of training which is filled with deep explanation and demo. I am interested in the security field and want to make my career in this domain, I really enjoy the learning." - Pragya Nidhi
          "Easy teaching, no unnecessary statements. Just telling what is needed... An effective real introduction to pentest." - Ben Dursun
          “All applied and easy to grasp the content. Looking forward to getting next training of the lecturer." - Jim Dowson
          "I liked this course! Lots of topics were covered. What I liked the most is the variety of tools used in this course. This way, someone who is willing to learn can pick up the tool that he is interested in and dive more into details. The most important thing is the experienced instructor who takes comments and reviews into consideration and gets back to you whenever there is room for improvement or new topics that might be interesting to you. I can summarise all in two words. I learned!" - Rami Zebian
          Video and Audio Production Quality
          All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
          You will be,
              Seeing clearly
              Hearing clearly
              Moving through the course without distractions
          You'll also get:
              Lifetime Access to The Course
              Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
              Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
          Let`s dive in now my Complete NMAP: Learn Ethical Hacking with NMAP course
          We offer full support, answering any questions.
          See you in the course!
          IMPORTANT: This course is created for educational purposes and all the information learned should be used when the attacker is authorized.
          Who this course is for:
              Anyone who wants to learn network scan techniques by using Nmap
              Anyone who to learn script scanning in a network
              People who are willing to make a career in Cyber Security
              Cyber Security Consultants who support / will support organizations for creating a more secure environment
              Anyone who wants to be a White Hat Hacker
              Those who want to start from scratch and move forward
              People who want to take their hacking skills to the next level
              Cyber security experts
          Hidden Content

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. We use I/O alghoritm to make data transfer faster than the others Easy to connect the vpn after you choose the server There are many free server for users to choose Unlimited bandwith for users, they can browse anytime, anywhere
          Hidden Content

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Sharperner is a tool written in CSharp that generate .NET dropper with AES and XOR obfuscated shellcode. Generated executable can possibly bypass signature check but I cant be sure it can bypass heuristic scanning.
          Features
          PE binary
              Process Hollowing
              PPID Spoofing
              Random generated AES key and iv
              Final Shellcode, Key and IV are translated to morse code :)
          .NET binary
              AES + XOR encrypted shellcode
              APC Process Injection (explorer.exe)
              Random function names
              Random generated AES key and iv
              Final Shellcode, Key and IV are translated to morse code :)

Hidden Content