Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Active Hackers

The best community of active hackers. This community has been working in hacking for more than 10 years.

Hacker Forum

Hacker from all countries join this community to share their knowledge and their hacking tools

Hacking Tools

You can find thousands of tools shared by hackers. RAT's, Bot's, Crypters FUD, Stealers, Binders, Ransomware, Mallware, Virus, Cracked Accounts, Configs, Guides, Videos and many other things.

PRIV8

Become a Priv8 user and access all parts of the forum without restrictions and without limit of download. It only costs 100 dollars, and it will last you for a lifetime.

Read Rules

In this community we follow and respect rules, and they are the same for everyone, regardless of the user's rank. Read the rules well not to be prohibited.

Sign in to follow this  
      dEEpEst

Theft of cars with signal amplifiers

Staff

Theft of cars with signal amplifiers
      The image of the thief with a black box approaching the door of the house fits with the modus operandi of the thefts through signal amplifiers. The systems of wireless opening of the cars have a very limited reach, the sufficient one so that that that tries to open the car takes the control in the pocket. But as we saw earlier and theorized years ago in Microsiervos, in cases where the remote control is relatively close to the car, for example parked in the door of a house, the use of a signal amplifier can be more than enough to that the car's system recognizes the key, and it sends a response signal to open it, and even start the engine.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
      Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Networker. Tech News WordPress Theme with Dark Mode
          Networker is a modern and clean WordPress theme for modern content-based blogs and magazines.
          Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Scan for a target wireless network. Launch the Handshake Snooper attack. Capture a handshake (necessary for password verification). Launch Captive Portal attack. Spawns a rogue (fake) AP, imitating the original access point. Spawns a DNS server, redirecting all requests to the attacker’s host running the captive portal. Spawns a web server, serving the captive portal which prompts users for their WPA/WPA2 key.
          Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. What you'll learn
              AWS Basics
              Cloud Computing Basics
              Internet Security Basics
              VPN Basics
              Build a VPN
              Launch A EC2 Server
          Requirements
              Basic Computer Knowledge
          Description
          VPNs are all the rage these days. But what if I told you that you can build your very own VPN server for free? In this course I'm going to teach you how to do just that. We're also going to tip our toes into cloud computing. AWS is leading the cloud computing market, and in this course we're going to be working with AWS to build our VPN server.

Who this course is for:
              Beginners To Cloud Computing
              Beginners to AWS
              Anyone looking for a VPN solution
          Hidden Content

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
              The student will be able to hack any wifi (WEP,WPA/WPA2).The student will also gain . some basic knowledge about Kali Linux.
          Requirements
              No need to have any knowledge previously. All you need is a computer. This course is for absolute beginners.
          Description
          Hey there!
          First of all,I am really happy that you are interested to learn about WiFi hacking.Trust me,it is going to be an awesome and fun journey throughout.
          Now coming to this course,
          1.I have made this course keeping beginners in mind.So, basically all the videos that you are about to watch are made in such a way that you can understand the concept in one shot.Everything is crystal clear and neat.
          2.This course takes you from Beginner level to Advanced level.By the end of this course, you will be able to hack any WiFi (Both WEP and WPA/WPA2).
          3.The best part of this course is that, if you are stuck at any point in the course, I will help you out.You can expect response from me for you query in less than 24 hours.
          Who this course is for:
              Anyone who wants to learn how to hack wifi from scratch.
              Anyone who is looking for clear and easy wifi hacking video course.

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Hidden Content

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
              What Raspberry Pi
              Where To Buy In Cheap Price
              Setup Raspberry Pi as Portable Hacking Machine
              WIFI Network Jamming
              Protect Your WiFi From Jamming
              WiFi Password Hacking
              Protect Your WiFi Password From Hacking
          Requirements
              Basic Computer & IT Skills
              PC/Laptop/Mobile
              Raspberry Pi and Accesories
              Hacking Attitude
          Description
          In this WiFi Hacking with Raspberry Pi - Black Hat Hackers Special! course, I will teach you how to setup raspberry pi for various type of wifi hacking technics and DIY projects which are used by black hat hackers and ethical hackers too. I designed this course in such a manner that you can easily learn from this course even if you don’t have any previous knowledge about raspberry pi or hacking.
          I can assure you from this course you will learn something new that no one will teach you in any other course. So, Click on Enroll to join this course and start learning how to hack with raspberry pi.
          This course is designed for beginners and professionals, if you are a beginner you want to start from zero or if you are a professional and want to improve your hacking skills so this course will increase your knowledge about hacking.
          In this course, you'll learn how the Black Hat Hackers use the Raspberry Pi to perform various advanced hacking techniques to hack any wifi password no matter it's using any types of security  WEP/WPA/WPA2 Wi-Fi encryption key and also you will learn jamming any wifi connection and disconnect any device from any wifi using the Raspberry Pi.
          Notice: This course is only for educational purposes and all the attacks that have been carried out are in my own Penetration testing lab and against my own devices. Do not perform any hacks on other people's networks if you don't have permission to do so. I will not be responsible for your actions,
          Who this course is for:
              Anyone Who Wants To Become an Ethical Hacker, Penetration Tester or Black Hat Hackers
              Anyone Who Wants To Learn Hacking Using Raspberry Pi Like Black Hat Hackers
              Anyone Who Wants To Learn How To Hack WiFi Passwords Like Black Hat Hackers
              Anyone Who Wants To Learn How To Jam WiFi Like Black Hat Hackers
          Hidden Content

Hidden Content