Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Active Hackers

The best community of active hackers. This community has been working in hacking for more than 10 years.

Hacker Forum

Hacker from all countries join this community to share their knowledge and their hacking tools

Hacking Tools

You can find thousands of tools shared by hackers. RAT's, Bot's, Crypters FUD, Stealers, Binders, Ransomware, Mallware, Virus, Cracked Accounts, Configs, Guides, Videos and many other things.

PRIV8

Become a Priv8 user and access all parts of the forum without restrictions and without limit of download. It only costs 100 dollars, and it will last you for a lifetime.

Read Rules

In this community we follow and respect rules, and they are the same for everyone, regardless of the user's rank. Read the rules well not to be prohibited.

Bipo

Meteorite Downloader info Pls

Do you thing that Meteorite Downloader  3   from 

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
        is safe and good ?  

Staff

Hidden Content

Meteorite Downloader

Descargue cualquier archivo de Internet y cree paquetes de instalación usando este pequeño pero confiable multivownloader.

• Codificado en VB6, funciona en todas partes, desde WinXP a Win10, 32/64 bits
      • Dimensiones del descargador pequeño: 7 kb comprimido con empacador incluido, 16 kb sin comprimir
      • Descargar archivos ilimitados de cualquier tipo
      • Funciones de instalación
      • Función de descarga retardada
      • Abrir la función de página wpágin

Download:

Hidden Content

Ok  Now i réally need help because i'm not a coder and my born language is french ............in the read me text  it sead to navigate to C:\Windows\SysWOW64 and  enter the following command .regsvr32 Codejock.Controls.v12.0.1.ocx
         regsvr32 mscomctl.ocx  i try for a few hours now and i can't give the command correctly .....can someone help me  and told me what exactly i have to write with the good syntax .....thank's :ai:

Hidden Content

Sorry to disturb you guys ....but i put more effort and finaly figure out :bj:

Staff
      hace 6 horas, steem dijo:

the link?

@steem Open your eyes :ai:

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Youtube / Instagram

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. A free, efficient, and open-source discord token logger, that also grabs history, cookies, passwords, grabs computer data, fake error popup, and intercepts bitcoin addresses. This is purely for demonstration/educational purposes. I am not responsible for any actions you take with this project.

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. A free silent (hidden) open-source downloader (binder) that can be built as a native C file. A downloader is essentially the same as a binder although it downloads the files instead of storing them in memory, you can also see my UnamBinder for a normal file binder.
          Main Features
              Native (C) - Builds the final executable as a native (C) 32-bit file, has basically no run requirements
              Silent - Downloads and executes (if enabled) files without any visible output
              Tiny - Final downloader build is usually less than 5kb (depending on the amount of files to download)
              Multiple files - Supports downloading any amount of files
              Powershell - Does everything through powershell which currently greatly reduces detections
              Compatible - Supports all tested Windows version (Windows 7 to Windows 10) and all file types
              Windows Defender exclusions - Can add exclusions into Windows Defender to ignore any detections from the downloaded files
              Icon/Assembly - Supports adding an Icon and/or Assembly Data to the built file
          UnamDownloader 1.5.1
              Changed Icon path and Assembly Data to now literalize escape characters
              Added check for Assembly Version to ensure that it contains only numbers

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Vovsoft Podcast Downloader – Download podcast files to your computer quickly and easily. Podcast subscriptions allow you to enjoy watching episodes of audio files and can be added to any news aggregator or feed reader to get notifications about new releases. While there are various podcast managers you can try out on Windows (starting with iTunes, of course), a more simple way to download podcasts is more than welcome. That is where Vov Podcast Downloader comes in. With an extremely light footprint on the host system, this particular application parses lists of podcasts and allows you to download content to your PC. The media can be then loaded using a compatible player.
          Vov Podcast Downloader comes with a predefined list of podcasts you can explore. Obviously, you can enrich this list with your podcasts as adding new podcast feeds is also possible. Moreover, any podcast you don’t like can be removed from your list with a few clicks. Clicking on any of the podcasts reveals all the episodes you can download, the majority in MP3 format. Double-clicking on a link is the way to initiate a download. You can also change the download directory.
          Hidden Content

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. UnamDownloader 1.5.0 - A free silent downloader
          A free silent (hidden) open-source downloader (binder) that can be built as a native C file. A downloader is essentially the same as a binder although it downloads the files instead of storing them in memory, you can also see my UnamBinder for a normal file binder.
          Main Features
              Native (C) - Builds the final executable as a native (C) 32-bit file, has basically no run requirements
              Silent - Downloads and executes (if enabled) files without any visible output
              Tiny - Final downloader build is usually less than 5kb (depending on the amount of files to download)
              Multiple files - Supports downloading any amount of files
              Powershell - Does everything through powershell which currently greatly reduces detections
              Compatible - Supports all tested Windows version (Windows 7 to Windows 10) and all file types
              Windows Defender exclusions - Can add exclusions into Windows Defender to ignore any detections from the downloaded files
              Icon/Assembly - Supports adding an Icon and/or Assembly Data to the built file
          UnamDownloader 1.5.0

Replaced windres with a custom compiled windres that supports spaces in file paths
              Added new Fake Error option that will display a custom error when the build is started
              Added new Start Delay option to delay the dropping and execution of files, can bypass Windows Defender sandboxing
              Added extensive error checking and more thorough messages whenever anything goes wrong
              Added new log files for compiler errors
              Cleaned up code

Hidden Content