Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Active Hackers

The best community of active hackers. This community has been working in hacking for more than 10 years.

Hacker Forum

Hacker from all countries join this community to share their knowledge and their hacking tools

Hacking Tools

You can find thousands of tools shared by hackers. RAT's, Bot's, Crypters FUD, Stealers, Binders, Ransomware, Mallware, Virus, Cracked Accounts, Configs, Guides, Videos and many other things.

PRIV8

Become a Priv8 user and access all parts of the forum without restrictions and without limit of download. It only costs 100 dollars, and it will last you for a lifetime.

Read Rules

In this community we follow and respect rules, and they are the same for everyone, regardless of the user's rank. Read the rules well not to be prohibited.

Sign in to follow this  
      dEEpEst

Youtube Hacking Method

Staff

1. Go here

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

2. Type in the username you want to steal.

3. Click on "Verify your identity" highlighted in blue.

4. Enter in any email address you have access to, press continue.

5. Where it says "Last password you remember" type in your targeted username and a set of numbers like "123".

6. Where it says "When was the last time you were able to sign in to your Google Account?" go to the channel of your targeted username and see when their last activity was. Use this information, if the channel has no activity then type in a random date.

7. Where it says "When did you create your Google Account?" refer to step 6. Press continue.

8. Skip "Other Google products you use", press continue.

9. You should see a message like "You will receive an email at the contact email address you provided once we've validated your responses (usually within a few hours)". Wait for the email to come.

10. You will receive an email like "We received your request to recover your Google Account 'target', and we’d like to evaluate your account more closely. To continue the account recovery process, please visit: (a link will appear under this text). Click the link.

11. Okay, here is the niche in this. The link will show you the email attached to the YouTube account. (Example:

Hidden Content

).

12. Now it is up to you to exploit the Email. Once you've gained access to it you can use the regular password reset steps through YouTube and the account is yours.

Tips -

1. Check to see if the Email has expired by signing up with the same Email at the providers website (Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, etc). If this works you can go right ahead and reset the YouTube account password.

2. Check the password reset info on the given email, in some cases you can even guess their secret password by using the DOX you get from their email.

Guest Resorver

I am new to this website 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
      Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Youtube Fly (Insider Secrets Revealed)
          *All of My Closely Guarded Strategies, Methods, Tools and Secrets Finally Revealed*
          This Course Reveals Everything I Did to Gain Over 700,000+ Subscribers in Less Than a Year
          Made for Digital Creators, Entrepreneurs, Experts, Gamers, Artists and Entertainers
          That Are Serious on Making Youtube Their Full-time Highly Paying Job
          The Most Comprehensive Youtube Course Ever Created
          WITH A SOLE FOCUS ON MAKING AS MUCH MONEY POSSIBLE
              54 Step-by-Step Video Lectures (Latest Methods)
              All of the Future Updates & New Lectures
              Complete List of My Private Tools & Systems
              Bi-Weekly Channel Reviews from Investor
              Completely Beginner Friendly (No Exp. Needed)
              All Revenue Maximizing Systems in 2021.
              View Tsunami – How to Get A WAVE of Views Fast
              Your Favourite YouTubers Secret Methods Decoded
              All of My Closely Guarded Secrets and Methods
              1,000 Subs & Monetization in Less than 7 Days
              Lifetime Course & Resource Access *Worldwide*
              Dedicated YouTubeFLY Support Team 24/7
              Ad Revenue Booster – Highest CPM Possible
              Affiliate Marketing Jump Start & Private Tips
              High-Ticket Sponsorships (Up to $10,000 per post)
              Ultra Fast Subscribers – Insider Method Revealed
          AND MUCH MORE INSIDE THE YOUTUBEFLY PROGRAM…
          Hidden Content

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. GET MILLIONS OF VIEWS & SUBSCRIBERS. Learn How To make PROFESSIONAL YouTube Thumbnails with Corel Draw
          What you'll learn
              Learn How Design YouTube Thumbnails That Grab Attention
              Get More Views, Subscribers, Earnings
              Learn How To Make Eye-Catching Thumbnails Using Corel Draw
              Tips and trick in Corel Draw
              Some basic to start with Corel Draw in case you are a beginner
          Requirements
              Students should have CorelDRAW installed on their computers to follow along. There are A LOT OF PRACTICE EXERCISES throughout this course with downloadable vector files. I want you to follow along.
              I teach this course using CorelDRAW X5, so it would be best if you're using this version. But you can still learn even if using X7, X6, X5, X4, X3 or even a newer version.
          Description
          Every day, every minute, every second, your videos are judged by their thumbnails. In fact, video thumbnail plays a very important role in encouraging viewers to hit the PLAY button. i also needed some time to fully understand thats it worth to put a lot effort in a thumbnail and today i show you my way of it.
          I will show you through the process of creating Multiple thumbnail for a YouTube video using only CorelDraw. I will show you how i do it and what different techniques i use to make my thumbnails. I will go tru the process of choosing the pictures and how i layout and build them up. We will create a variety of THUMBNAILS together and i provide you the same Material as i use so we both can work along. I also will take you on the little journey at the end and let you watch me doing some 'real' thumbnails i will use for ome of my Youtube Episodes later on.
          By the end of this class, you will have created a thumbnail for a YouTube video using CorelDraw and will be encouraged to use what you learned to create a thumbnail of your own design.
          The ideal student for this course is anyone who wants to learn CorelDraw or who wants have just more controll in there grafic work than what most apps and small programs do.
          I use CorelDraw X5 in this course but most everything can be accomplished with previous or newer versions too.
          Who this course is for:
              Video Creator & Youtuber
              You are a complete beginner who has never opened CorelDRAW
              Grafic designer and Artists who want dive deeper in a Vector program
              You have played around with CorelDRAW, but need some clarity in becoming a more skilled graphic designer
              You are an entrepreneur who wants to save money by creating your own promotionals
          Hidden Content

Hidden Content
        • By Big Data

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. WiFi Hacking using Evil Twin Attacks and Captive Portals
          Description
          In this course I will show you how to create the most common and effective evil twin attacks using captive portals.
          You'll learn how to perform evil twin attacks on targets using a wide variety of tools, and create a captive portal that effectively steals the login credentials.
          All the attacks in this course are highly practical and straight to the point.
          By the time you've completed this course, you will have the knowledge to create and customize your own evil twin attack for different scenarios.
          What you’ll learn
              Set Up an Access Point with a Captive Portal.
              Create a Fake Captive Portal and use it to Steal Login Information.
              Customizing the Captive Portal Page.
              How to Sniff and Inject Packets into a Wireless Network.
              Use Wireshark Filters to Inspect Packets.
              Perform an Evil Twin Attack with Airgeddon.
              Stealing Social Media Accounts using a Captive Portal.
              How to use Dns Spoofing and BeEF using WiFi Pumpkin.
              Stealing Login Credentials from a WPA Enterprise Network.
              Detect and Secure Your System from Evil Twin Attacks.
          Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
              Computer with at least one wireless card to act as an access point.
              Desire to learn.
          Who this course is for:
              For everyone who wants to learn Wi-Fi Hacking using Evil Twin Attacks.

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. In this class I’ll walk you through some of the steps I use when uploading my youtube videos. With Youtube, The intent is to share your message and content to the world. In order to do that, you want to apply key practices that can help you garner the most views to get your message seen and heard.
          Hidden Content

Hidden Content
        • By itsMe

Hidden Content
          Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Learn WiFi-Hacking and Website Hacking like a BlackHat and How to secure them from various external threats
          What you'll learn
              You will able to hack and secure any Wi-Fi
              You will learn how to hack and secure any website
              Learn WPA/WPA2 Hacking
              Learn some important security tips
              Learn SQL and XSS attacks
              Learn DOS and DDOS attacks
              Learn how to earn by hacking websites
          Requirements
              Access to Internet and PC
          Description
          Do you want to learn the techniques to test the security of your Wi-Fi? Are you a Student of Cyber Security OR Are you a Professional wanted to sharpen your Pentesting Skills, Then think no more and Join this Course. I have selected TOP 3 methods to hack Wi-Fi. These are tested and Proven Methods. You don't have to worry about anything, I am here to help you.
          You will learn:
          1. What are different methods to test the security of your Wi-Fi
          2. Apply important security tips to protect your Network from various external threats.
          3. What are different levels of security in a Wi-Fi
          4. What technologies used to create a website
          5. How to find vulnerabilities in a Website
          6. How to Exploit different payloads
          7. Post Exploitation Process
          8. How to report Vulnerabilities.
          All attacks are performed in Real Environment and with Sufficient Permissions. To get best out of this course, try attacking your own Modem for Practice. Anyone who is interested to understand the real process of Wi-Fi Hacking may join this course.
          You will also learn how to hack a website using SQL and XSS Attacks. You will gain knowledge on How to use DOS and DDOS attacks. Then you will learn how to earn some money by hacking websites.
          Who this course is for:
              Anyone who want to learn WiFi Hacking, Website Hacking and How to secure them from various external threats
          Hidden Content

Hidden Content