Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to

existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile

and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Active Hackers

The best community of active hackers. This community has been working in hacking for more than 10 years.

Hacker Forum

Hacker from all countries join this community to share their knowledge and their hacking tools

Hacking Tools

You can find thousands of tools shared by hackers. RAT's, Bot's, Crypters FUD, Stealers, Binders, Ransomware, Mallware, Virus, Cracked Accounts, Configs, Guides, Videos and many other things.

PRIV8

Become a Priv8 user and access all parts of the forum without restrictions and without limit of download. It only costs 100 dollars, and it will last you for a lifetime.

Read Rules

In this community we follow and respect rules, and they are the same for everyone, regardless of the user's rank. Read the rules well not to be prohibited.

asifa123

Using RAT without Port Forwarding?

Question

is it posible to work with RATs without port forwarding because My internet provider do not allow to port forward. is their any other way to forward port like by using vpn or something like this.

6 answers to this question

Staff
      @asifa123 Your provider has to have ports activated

@asifa123 Your provider has to have ports activated

but is their any way that by using vpn i can that even my provider don't allow me to forward the port

Staff

but is their any way that by using vpn i can that even my provider don't allow me to forward the port

ask your provider to let you

You can do without port forwarding, if you set up your RAT or bot on a dedicated server and administrate it remotely (you can connect to it through whatever - even TOR, but, given that you usually have to pay, you should think about ways to make your payments anonymous). For bots it is usually possible find cheap or even free, but subpar, web page hosting. For RATs, you have to find a Virtual Dedicated Server or dedicated server and run it from there. Microsoft Azure is the example that comes to mind, but likely not a good place for this type of activities -

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Or you can just try running RATs through commonly open ports, like 80 or 443. Theoretically it might work, though maybe not with all RATs.

free, no not really....

youre not trying hard enough.  OR you dont care to achieve your goal enough..