HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Dark Comet Infectado el mismo ?

570RM5H4D0

Question

1 answer to this question

Re: Dark Comet Infectado el mismo ?

[MENTION=24122]570RM5H4D0[/MENTION]

I don't understand why people still use DC even after its developer abandoned the project.

Now to your question, if I remember correctly, please correct me where am wrong, DC client suffered to main Flaws which included an SQL vulnerability in the sqlite file, which stores info's such as the ftp passwords, and an arbitral file upload flow, one of the affected module was the host file edit which worked by uploading the host file without any validation checks, allowing the infected slave to download any viable file from the clients computer..apart from that, items such as ftp passwords could be found in the DC's bin...you can use the RAT decoder to do this.

Edited by Diabl0

Re: Dark Comet Infectado el mismo ?

Dc Has Vulnz like stated above me, if you want a good remote admin i use Bifrost, very good execution but must have a crypter that supports end of file EOF. In my Opinion very good at catching and keeping slaves. DarkComet maybe alot of fun afterwards maybe you could update clients with binded DC and BF for Pure Perfection or desired needs ? what is your Strategy ?