YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked CrypterHacker The Are Live!!

CrypterHacker

Hello, my old friends, I miss you! I missed this community and today I decided to go and see how you are doing, I disappeared by suddelly, with many family problems, and today I decided to come and visit you, I hope you are all well! I do not know I think I am the only living legend to come here to see all of you, this forum is still strong and strong,

Regards

C.H

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CrypterHacker The Are Live!!

Greetings to you thank_you

Thank For Your Comment Friend is Nice See You Also!

Welcome back old friend , glad to hear you!

Thank My Friend J0k3rj0k3r Is Good See That You Have a Nice Rank! i miss this rank az:

My friend crypterhacker;)

My Original Languaje Portugues to tooony157 my friend also of Brazil!

Eai amigo e muito bom ver voce aqui também voce e uma lenda do modding! nos fomos uma lenda em level23hacktools sem dúvida fizemos um otimo trabalho aqui! nos comando esse forum! ta ligado néh Obrigado pelas boas vindas e comentario :dances:

[MENTION=5640]crypter[/MENTION]hacker welcome back mate. Thought you had disappeared for good.Hope you stick around this time.

Saludos.

Thank you for the welcome, I disappeared for a good cause, I had personal problems, nothing complicated but I'm back! What I did was really necessary! Thanks to all for comments i'm super happy see all here prankster

Obs : Regards My Old Friend HorSe az: