YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked FlexiSpy Remote Monitoring System SRC Leak

Diabl0

This is the hidden content, please

ABOUT

FlexiSpy is a piece of spyware that can be deployed on a variety of devices running Windows, macOS, iOS and Android.

It can record calls, steal application passwords, listen in on chats effected via popular social networking and instant messaging apps, monitor the victim’s web surfing, snap pictures with the device’s camera, send fake SMSes, track the device’s location, and more.

The company says it is meant to help parents keep an eye on children and employers on employees, but analysis of the documents stolen by the hackers revealed that the company has been also marketing the spyware to people who wanted to monitor their significant other’s online activities and digital communications.

How Were The Source Codes Acquired?

The codes were obtained by a group of hackers one going under the Alias Flexidie.

You can find out how they did this by following the below link

[HIDE-THANKS]

[/HIDE-THANKS]

The code was later dumped and made available for all to see.

Flexispy Features:

• Monitor all cell phone digital and audio communications
  • Monitor all PC & Mac user behavior
  • Works with Android, iPhone, iPad, PC and Mac
  • More monitoring features than any other product
  • Money Back Guarantee
  • Installation Service

Download Link:

[HIDE-THANKS]

Link:

[/HIDE-THANKS]

Re: FlexiSpy Remote Monitoring System SRC Leak

Ive been working on something similar using Osmocom-bb scanning base stations via RF and sniffing traffic straight from the air around us, If you like this sort of field i would recommend to check Osmocom bb out its very interesting :)

Thanks for this by the way.

Re: FlexiSpy Remote Monitoring System SRC Leak

Its well worth it mate, theres no social engeniering involved to try and get your kit onto phones, boxes, pc or whatsoever its quite naughty and opened my eyes to the Radio Frequency World and how unsecure our Mobile Network infrustructure really is :O The Phones you need i bought 2 from ebay for £5 in total and i had to peace togeather a cable to flash via the headphone jack and compiling all code on nix all that was hard work but now i dont even pay for a call or Mobile intenet ;)

if you need some advice let me know and many thanks again...

regards