YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
SERVICE

Locked how to kill AV?

Snuff

Question

hey guys i have a question regarding this, for instance lets say i already have access to the victims PC with a javascript worm or vbs so i can execute other files, is it possible to kill AV atleast temporary so i can execute my other rat without it getting detected runtime, i tried all sorts of methods and none work, i tried to delete or change registry keys for av(i even changed key ownership to admin and changed permissions also to admin so its not system or trusted installer but it still didnt let me do shit it was just access denied), then i tried killing the process itself ofcourse that doesnt do jack shit access denied, then i tried stopping the service it wont let me aswell, tried all sorts of methods via cmd,powershell, i even tried to open registry editor with system privliges because i read a post on github and stackoverflow how you cant change some important registry if you dont have system privliges but it didnt do jack shit aswell access denied.

I was trying all of this on Avast and then i read a bit on avast forums about it and it seems avast has some sort of self defense feature, so is there really no way to disable AVs if you already have access with the js or vbs worm?? or am i missing something i rly hope there is a way to avoid using crypters if you already have access with the worm.:evil:

2 answers to this question

Re: how to kill AV?

[MENTION=23482]Snuff[/MENTION] It will not let you stop the process, you can try to execute the file you want being this fud for the AV that you have installed on the machine you want to run it.

Its the AV work not to let you kill the process, I will give a method, create a event listener to known when the computer is shuting down(the AV process is killed), prevent from shutting down and infect :)

Its the AV work not to let you kill the process, I will give a method, create a event listener to known when the computer is shuting down(the AV process is killed), prevent from shutting down and infect :)

Hi bro, i have the same problem like u, i need kill AV process . How i can do it¿? Cya soon