YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked GoBot2

0x1

This is the hidden content, please

After seeing another users Go based botnet i wanted to do more work on my GoBot, But i ended up building something a bit more. There is issues with this but it more of a advanced PoC.... I am not a good coder but i was able to make this buy doing some basic reading online. There was more i wanted to do with this project but i stopped, I am getting out of making Malware and virus's... I am going to move on to more legitimet things. Though i will be posting some of my old projects on my Github, and most of witch are malevolent i am putting them here to make it simpler for the 'good guys' to fight them and there kin.

[spoiler=C&C Features:]Written in Go

Cross-Platform

SQL Database for Information

Secure Login System

Hard-Coded Login System

Simple to use HTML & CSS C&C

Console Based C&C

Tight Security (No PHP!)

Encoded and Obfuscated Data

HTTPS or HTTP

Single, Selected, All Command Issuing

User-Agent Detection

More

[spoiler=Bot Features]

Safe Error Handling

Have Unlimited Panels

Encoding and Obfuscation

Use HTTPS or HTTP

Old (>24Hr) Command Handling (Dont run commands that are old!)

Run PowerShell Scripts (Via URL, Parameters Accepted)

Advanced Torrent Seeder (uTorrent, BitTorrent Auto Download the client and runs hidden if needed)

Drive Spreader (with Name list)

Dropbox Spreader (with Name list)

Google Drive Spreader (with Name list)

OneDrive Spreader (with Name list)

Advanced Keylogger (Handles all keys, Window Titles, Clipboard, AutoStart, +more)

System Information (IP, WiFi, User, AV, IPConfig, CPU, GPU, SysInfo, Installed Software, .NET Framework, Refresher)

Screen Capture (Compression, Timed Capture, +more)

Download and Run (MD5 Hash Check, URL or Base64, Parameters, UAC Bypass, Zone Remover)

DDoS Methods (Threaded /w Interval, HTTPGet, TCPFlood, UDPFlood, Slowloris, HULK, TLSFlood, Bandwidth Drain, GoldenEye, Ace)

Bot Update (MD5 Hash Check, Admin, Zone Remover)

UPnP (Open TCP/UDP Ports)

Web-Server (Auto-UPnP port 80, Add/Edit Unlimited Pages)

Add Programs to Windows Firewall

HOST File Editor (Backup and Restore, Replace on Run, DNS Flusher)

Remote CMD

Detect Admin Rights

Bot ID Generation (Never the same)

Advanced Anti-Virus Bypass (Random Memory Allocation, Func HOP, Delays, Runtime Load DLLS /w Obf, Random Connection Times, + more)

Advanced Anti-Debug (isDebuggerPresent, Proc Detection, IP Organization Detection, File Name Detection, Reaction System)

Single Instance System

Reverse HTTP Proxy (Conf. Port, backend Servers)

Active Defense (Active Registry Defense, Active File Defense, Active WatchDog + more) Doesn't want to be killed.

UAC Bypass (Work all versions and current version of Windows 10 Pro 64Bit)

Advanced Install System (Dynamic Registry Keys, Dynamic File Names, Retain Admin Rights, Campaign Targeting (Only install in allowed Country's), Zone Remover, Adds self to Firewall)

Uninstall System (Removes all Traces)

Scripter (Batch, HTML, VBS, PS)

Run Shellcode (ThreadExecute)

Power Options (Shutdown, Restart, Logoff)

Startup Error Message

MessageBox (Returns Reply)

Open Website (Visible/Hidden)

Change Homepage

Change Background (URL or Base64)

Run .exe (UAC Bypass optimal)

Kill Self

Check if Proc is Running

Hide Process /w Active Mode

Disable/Enable (TaskManger, RedEdit, Command Prompt)

File Dropper (Place evedence on pc with no traces where it came from /w dir selection)

Some Info about the C&C

The C&C is a program, You can compile it for Windows, Linux, Mac systems. Its a self-running web-server that handles all connections on the selected port in the settings. it will serve the HTLM C&C to a connector if you allow it and it saves data about account, bots and commands as a SQL database and bots files (screenshots, keylogs, ect) as file under the bots own "Profile" You can control the botnet from the program(more secure) or control it from the HTML C&C. The C&C's program is extremely stable, Go based servers are know for handling millions or requests at once without fail, just make sure you have a good connection. The C&C has a build in hard-coded login (kinda like a Backdoor) you can use if you 'forgot' the account login. the C&C can have any number of accounts. With it being a self-contained program this removes the issue of SQLi attacks on the C&C so its more SECURE. The C&C can also run inside a Tor Hidden service if configured right and the client (bot) can connect to it using a onion.to or onion.cab forwarder if needed. Tor can also be used by the bot via a SOCKS proxy... Simple to do, Google it.

How to Build and Use

Bot Settings are located in "Variables.go" Server Setting are located in "Server.go"

Compile GoBot.go with correct settings, Make a MySQL Database and import db file, Compile Server.go with correct settings

go build -o GoBot.exe -ldflags "-H windowsgui" "C:\GoBot2\GoBot.go"

go build -0 Server.exe "C:\GoBot2\Console Server\Server.go"

Always compile with '-w -s' ldflags to strip any debug information from the binary.

Included Tools

Tool for the project (Obfuscator (Char+1) and other crap. w/ source in VB.net)

Downloader.go (GoLANG Download and Run Example)

DownloaderWithUAC.go (GoLANG Download and Run Example with UAC Bypass)

Obfuscator

It not really a Obfuscator all it does it move the Char +1 to and A = B, C = D, ect. Simple but it will slow down people wanting to mess with the program and also programs that search for keywords...

Download & Source : [HIDE-THANKS]

This is the hidden content, please

[/HIDE-THANKS]