YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS
SERVICE

Locked remcos

Johnkit

Re: Remcos Rat v1.7 Professional Fixed-Cracked

The file is infected with a virus that changes the BTC addresses and when you paste it on another side, paste another one.

Example: copies 123 and paste 145.

Some of the addresses that you paste are these, analyze them in blockchain and some have already fallen :-(

BTC Address:

1KpLAJRRfJQAUGAXVAjnSXgWG9dzRYhyqj

122Vp61yUAHbA3BZvaP5mE5tiRdVYVwFj3

1GwtP6G5GYKsPMKzmmue4ZDgqEuUv2TxGU

1PofieY9CmAcHSuPhp5VB1YUquuz8S6MZu

1MmqH9td2hp6yGwwH5hKdfMKDACet433dx

1AegfVCquB7S4is67m9VfVZ6nyLPKS7goQ

I have checked it in a virtual clean where the only one executed has been crack.

Edited by MagicHack3r

The file is infected with a virus that changes the BTC addresses and when you paste it on another side, paste another one.

Example: copies 123 and paste 145.

Some of the addresses that you paste are these, analyze them in blockchain and some have already fallen :-(

BTC Address:

1KpLAJRRfJQAUGAXVAjnSXgWG9dzRYhyqj

122Vp61yUAHbA3BZvaP5mE5tiRdVYVwFj3

1GwtP6G5GYKsPMKzmmue4ZDgqEuUv2TxGU

1PofieY9CmAcHSuPhp5VB1YUquuz8S6MZu

1MmqH9td2hp6yGwwH5hKdfMKDACet433dx

1AegfVCquB7S4is67m9VfVZ6nyLPKS7goQ

I have checked it in a virtual clean where the only one executed has been crack.

Are you sure? are you a reverser or something like that?

Are you sure? are you a reverser or something like that?

If I am sure me and a friend we take the time to analyze it in virtual clean and it happened the same thing. It is more a known money loser since he did not realize that the btc address changed.

If I am sure me and a friend we take the time to analyze it in virtual clean and it happened the same thing. It is more a known money loser since he did not realize that the btc address changed.

But please explain more,if change the address what happens?lose money?steal your btc account or what?

But please explain more,if change the address what happens?lose money?steal your btc account or what?

Basically infects the pc and the activity known so far is the replacement of BTC addresses, which means this. That if you copy a BTC address from someone who sends it to you, so you pay for example a crypter supposedly copied the correct address, but when you paste it into your purse to pay puts another one different. As a result, the money you send will not stop to whom it should go, so if it is to pay a product you will not receive it, since the seller will never receive the money. So you'll either have to pay back or just not buy. It is saved in% appdata% there you should find it in safe mode and delete it.

Recommendations to use remcos 1.7 crack only in virtual environments, since it is infected.

Basically infects the pc and the activity known so far is the replacement of BTC addresses, which means this. That if you copy a BTC address from someone who sends it to you, so you pay for example a crypter supposedly copied the correct address, but when you paste it into your purse to pay puts another one different. As a result, the money you send will not stop to whom it should go, so if it is to pay a product you will not receive it, since the seller will never receive the money. So you'll either have to pay back or just not buy. It is saved in% appdata% there you should find it in safe mode and delete it.

Recommendations to use remcos 1.7 crack only in virtual environments, since it is infected.

Ok i understand,if you are sure of that,and your virtual machine was clean and this is infected in that way i will contact horse to proof or what,i cant try i have no any btc account,thanks for the advise.

Ok i understand,if you are sure of that,and your virtual machine was clean and this is infected in that way i will contact horse to proof or what,i cant try i have no any btc account,thanks for the advise.

It is not necessary to have btc account just copy any of the internet and try it.