YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked NanoCore Problems [HELP]

Juan Sacco

Question

Hi, I purchased NanoCore but I have this problem, how can I do to solve it? I can not post my problem on hackforums because I have to purchase Upgrade to post my problem, is really SHAME! thank you in advance

This is the hidden content, please

:ruletaoff:

Edited by Juan Sacco

3 answers to this question

Re: NanoCore Problems [HELP]

[MENTION=21773]Juan Sacco[/MENTION] ,Nanocore and Luminosity link have the same issue.

Their coders decided to do this because people were misusing the hell out of them by hacking and ratting other machines.

In any case, its very easy to bypass this, u see luminosity link stores the host's username as a string in the resources.

As for nanocore, it stores the host's HWID.

In short, all you have to do is find an HeX editor like 'Hex Editor' or 'HxD'. Then open your built stub with it and for your case, 'nanocore' , search for the keyword Abuse ', you should see your HWID, then fill it with Zeros and save.

That's it, those annoying and shitty alerts msgs should stop popping up. :)

Edited by Diabl0

Re: NanoCore Problems [HELP]

Help with what man? Have downloaded the Hex Editor? Have You Even tried?

Anyway will try to explain the steps again....

1. Download The HxD Hex Editor.

2. Open Your Created Stub With It.

3. Use Find Function And Search for the keyword 'Abuse'.

4. You should see your HWID next to the 'Please Contact *.net with the hardware ID' statement.

5. Select the entire HWID code, right click and fill it with 00s.

6. Save.

If you follow this steps am sure you will be able to solve it.

PS: Already did this a while ago and worked, don't really understand where you're issue is...

Edited by Diabl0