YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Luminosity Link

Steve

Question

I am giving you all a challenge and those who are real crackers such as caballo,top 10,Anarchy,Spoofer.Dear friends,can we complete a simple mission that can destroy the infamous rat called luminosity link in hackforums and can help our members to get a paid rat for free ? I know alcatraz3222 has cracked the v1.1 protostar which is one of the versions of luminosity link but that is way back in 2015 and it seems to be pointless because the owner of the rat has developed more newer versions after that 1.1 release.It shows that we are stumbled upon by the next releases such as 1.2 (neutron star),1.3 (ursa major),1.4(polaris),1.5(incendiary) and the latest version is 1.6 which is its code name is still under development.I repeat,listen before you ban my account as if I have posted a thread on a wrong section of the forum which is not seems to be the case because I have posted it right under the remote administration topic.Let s get back to our mission.First,go to the link which I have given in the des LINK MODERATED and download the file.Basically,you have to complete a survey to unlock the link or just bypass it like the rest of our crackers do like squo,mauzzz and papa toop.Now,here is the main catch.After,you have downloaded the file,repack it and upload it to any download hosting service like mediafire,datafilehost,filedropper and upload it to our forum to get the latest version of luminosity link rat.I request my forum members to get the rat as I am not able to get it.I kindly request someone to upload the file to the forum so that everyone can download it and hence my issue will be resolved.good:

Edited by HoRSe
Link moderated

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet