YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Help with 3 Detection please tips

Need4Weed

Question

hi guys

i have been working on my crypter for level 23 but i cant bypass 3 avs...

take a look

This is the hidden content, please

the 4th 1 at the bottom i can bypass with icon or version info etc but iam stuck with injector tag.

im using icode runpe i have encrypt the asm so it is not that, i beleieve it to be the last call but i have tried changing many ways with no luck, any good help tips or a point in the right direction please.

Stub Size only 16kb and can get lower and say 3 out of 86 detections it will be a good 1/

cheers

5 answers to this question

Re: Help with 3 Detection please tips

when says fud means that must be fud but with the most used avs so i think only need to be fud in other site scans like pscan or majyx with only 35 scanners forget that site with many avs to scan your encrypted servers.

PS:this should be in help & questions section.

Edited by top10

Re: Help with 3 Detection please tips

[MENTION=16696]top10[/MENTION] no you are correct but im not in the contest, its a personal goal as i have been out of the scene for a long time i wanted to prove to myself i can do it with no tools like source undetectors things like that and i wanted to keep the size Small, Nice Clean Code ;) thanks for the tip !

[MENTION=5640]crypter[/MENTION]Hacker Thanks for the information the 25kb icon worked i have it down to 1 after minor type library changes but always the last and thats Our Friend Avira haha

I know the detection rezisedes in the CallWindowProcA VarPtr(makethebiffta(0)), StrPtr(Skinz), VarPtr(BudD(0)), 0, 0 i have narrowed it down to this part, As i understand these are pointers and cannot be manipulated ?

I have looked at other ways to call the pointers but im learning as im very rusty as i go along, If anybody has some info or pointer me lol in the right direction i would thank you very much...

Thanks Again

Need