YOUR-AD-HERE
HOSTING
TOOLS

Locked Hidden website visitor

cnupo

Question

Hi guys, need a software to make hidden visits from client's computer to a website, I tried few RATs, unfortunately in most of them that function does not work or opens a visible window in windows 7, 8 and 10. What program should I use? The server have to be cryptable and prefer with NO dependencies and with unicode support. Pls Help az:

Re: Hidden website visitor

you can make it in visual basic, bach, powershell.... If you want i can code in autoit :)

0b3y bro, autoit is a perfect language for my purposes, the easiest way to force client's computer to visit a website in a hidden window is to upload and execute .exe to already infected machine. I can change website url in the source in autoit with no problems. However, there is no new autoit version since September 2015, if the compiled code is not FUD alot of permanent AV detections will appear. I haven't seen good autoit crypter for more than a year ..